Run

No Copyright
Storyline is mine please tell me if this sounds like something you have read, but I don't think it will be like that. I do not own the Black Flag characters but the ones I come up with.

I open my eyes to see my brother shaking me. Siting up right, looking around to see my room was all packed. My brother polls me out if the house with all that we had, witch was not a lot. As we run away from the old house, looking back to see it go up in flames. Tears start running down my face as brother picks me up and runs harder.

We are us to this all of this, we lost our mom and dad when we were young. I had to watch over my little brother now he is the one that does that to me. My brown hair wipes around as we run. "Crap not again!" Looking over as he sets me down and looks around.

"Alyosha were are we going now?" He looks over to me and wipes the tears away. "I don't know big sis, but Masha I'll think of something." That what we say every time this happens to us. The people that are after up won't us dead, they won't say why but they won't us gone.

Getting up and brushing if the white dress I am wearing. Alyosha picks me up again, rapping my arms around his neck so I don't fall down as he starts to run again. It was not long till we got to the dock, from there we walk around till we find a bout that will take us away.

"MASHA!" Turing around to see my brother running over to waving. "I founded us a bout, it will leave to night."

"That grate! Where are we going this time?" He blacks at me thinking for a moment. Looking up at the blue sky as the birds fly around. "It is going to Nassau. The pirates home," looking back down at him and sighing. I nod at that not wanted to even fight over that, like most of the time.

"Fine I am fine with us going there, just try not to get in trouble there ok?" Alyosha burst end out laughing at that, then he grads my hand and we are off.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jumping off the ship with Edward behind me as we walk to the bar. Black beard was already there waiting if us to get there. The sun beat down on us as we walk there, Edwards blue eyes looks around, looking around for people. Signing as we walk in the bar to be fill with the smell of rum and mens. Women's are in some tables dancing and showing they underwear.

"KIDD EDWARD OVERS HERE!" Looking over to see Thatch sitting down with four women's around him. Edward walks over with me behind, he sat down next to a blond women and polls her to him. Sighing I just stood there, not wanting to sit down right now. "Come on Kidd sit down," Thatch says to me, I just look away. "what is with him? He is off still from the last girl that dumped him?"

"No is his just sleepy I think, James is a big boy I think he won't be stuck in a girl for to long," Kenway says back. "You know that I am not stuck in her I was the one who pushed her away. So I am just fine, I just don't want to sit right now," the two of them looks over at me as the girl got up and walks away.

Turning around I walk out of the bar, not wanting to hear them right now. Running to the dock back to the Jackdaw, jumping up, I head to my room. Laying down to sleep the day away.