Nassau

Alyosha wakes me up softly, yawning and just rolling over pushing him a little. He got up and walks out of my room, sighing I got up. Looking at my brown mess of hair in my head, laughing a little as I brush out my hair. Getting dress then walking to the top side of the ship, to be blinded by the sun light.

Blinking a little letting my green eyes get us to the light as I walk to where my brother is. Looking over the of the ship to the clear blue water hitting the side. Alyosha put a hand on my shoulder making me look up to see the land coming closer.

"Nassau is right there, we'll be safe soon for now," he turns around and walks away from me. I play with the blades in my wrist bands making sure they work. Not take chances with the pirates that will be there, sighing I head back under to my room. Grading my stuff as the ship come to a stop.

Alyosha comes running down and grads his thing and we walks off the ship together. The air feels worm around me as we walk onto the beach. I jump a little feeling the hot sand on my feet. (She has no shoes) We walk past a ship with people running around it, walking around to see the name of the big ship. "Jackdaw" it reads.

Alyosha grads my arm and polls my away from the ship to were we will be living for sometime, till we get hunted down again. Walking up to a nice house that my brother opens the door." This is our house for now," with that we walk in.

I walk to my room and set my bag down. Flopping on the bed to get some sleep, but just to have Alyoasha open my door. "Masha we should go out and get new clothes so we look right here," looking over at him, sighing I got up. "Ok but don't go crazy out there with getting new things," I say as we walk out.

He talk me to meet back up at the bar when I am done getting things. Walking into a clothing store looking at the clothes all over. I ended up getting shoes, shirt, and pants. Walking to the back of the building were there a lot of bushes. I got changed then ran to the bar.

Then I got there to hear music, yelling, and people drinking. Alyosha was one of the people that was drinking, walking over playing again with the blades making sure they worked. "Sis if you keep playing with those they'll brake." Sitting down in front of him, I sigh.

"I know I just want to make sure they work. Ever thought I know they do." I say as I pick up the battle of rum and talking a drink of it. He just laughs at me. He knows how much the blades mean to me, then everything went quite. We look over to see a man with a black beard walk in, along with a bland hair man with lots of scars on his face. The last one to walk in as a shorter one he has a red scarf rapped around his head, or what I think was a scarf, and a scar over his right eye.

Alyosha taps me saying that we should go, before something happens. I nod at that and we got up. "Ahh Blackbeard look over there at those to," the blond points at us! 'Crap crap CRAP' thinking as brother grads my arm polling my out. "Wait who are you," Blackbeard says as he stops us, "your not from around here, are ye?"

"No we are not," Alyoasha says polling me closer, "we just moved here now let us go." The blond walks over his blue eyes looks me over, then he smiles. "Na I think your wife should stay here with us." I poll away from Alyoasha and looks at the blond.

"Wife? Wife you say?!" My accident got thicker as I spoke, "are you stupid? He is my brother my little brother," through in life he is not the little one I am. Blackbeard bursts out laughing at the blond and hits his back. Alyosha pushing his away out of the bar with me following him.

Sighing at that. "That is why I think you should let me be a farther away from you," I say as we walk back to the house. "No Masha that was funny to do," he polls me into a hug. I let him hug me then I push away, and goes back to walking.

~~~~~~~~

"How did that go Edward?" I say as I took a drink of rum. Blackbeard still laughing at him for thinking that pore girl was wedded to her own brother. Edward sits down and talks a drink of his rum, looking away from me. "Just shut up Thatch it was not funny at all!" He snaps at Thatch. Thatch stops right then and polls Kenway from his sit and throws him to the floor.

"You need to learn to have a little fun Kenway" Edward got back up and spits on the ground. Talking the last drink of my rum, I got up. Walking out of the way if the two, as the fists started to fly. Walking around Nassau and ended up in the woods. Claiming one of the tree and starts going one to another for no reason at all.

I ended up at a clearing where there was a good size house. Getting closer to see that girl who was with her brother at the bar. Walking around the house to see if he was there, and he was not. Claiming one of the trees again I wait for her to come out.