Brother no!

When I got to the house, the door was open. My heart drop at that, I ran in looking all over for sis, but she was not here. Running out of the house to the docks to see if she is there. 'CRAP CRAP where is she? I told her to say there, but she is not there, where is she!'

Running though town I hit a man, making me fall down. "What that fuck is with you!" I yell, looking up to see Blackbeard, my heard stop at that. He picks her up and snorts. A blond pirate comes running over. 'Crap it's these two agains. I don't have time for this!'

"What do you think ya'r doing? Running all over like a chicken with out a head." The blond polls him off of me. I fall back down and he looks over. "Arnt you the one with the sister?"

Blinking then getting back up. "Да I am why? Do you know where she is?" Blackbeard blinks then smiles at us. The blond smiles a little. "ya I do why you lost her?" Clenching my fists at him. As he points to the beach, I ran there with out another word.

When I got there, I run around looking for Masha. 'God does she live up to that name' looking around again, and seeing her with a pirate talking. Running over and grading her. The Pirates eyes widen as I hold Masha close. She looks up at me her green eyes looks shocked at me.

"Thank god I fond you. I told you not to leave the house." She looks down as I let go and pets her head. "HAY! I'm still here and you must be her brother? Am I right?" I look over to the pirate and sneers at him. Masha pushes away from me and stands next to him. My eyes widens at that.

"I am and sis come back away from him. He mite turn on you like most of the others." He looks down at her then back to me. He raps a arm around her, polling her closers to him. Clenching my fist again making the blade I have start to show. "Sis get away from him now,"

"Alyosha please he is not going to hurt me," that last thing pushed me over. I grad her away from him and drags her back to the house. "KIDD! Alyosha please he is not going to hurt me please!" Looking back to see Kidd running after us, cursing I pick her up and runs. Not paying attention to her crying and hitting me as I run.

"Masha your fine!" I snap as I run though town with Kidd behind me. Masha looks up at me then I set her down, behind some bushes. "Stay right now, do not move," with out hearing what she has to say I run out, leading
Kidd away from her. Heading back to the house with him behind me.

Kidd grad me down to the ground, in a cloud of dust. Kidd slams my head on the ground I shoved him off of me. "WHERE DID YOU PUT HER!" My light brown eyes stare into his dark brown ones. A small smile came to my lips as I brush the dust off of me. Kidd starts walking around me like a shark with his pray.

"I'm not tell you she is mine and I am not letting some pirate take her away from me!" Kidd stop and looks at me. His eyes seems to light up with flames behind them. He runs at me with his hidden blades out! Walking back knowing Masha is the only on that has the hidden blades and knows who all has them.

Kidd cuts my arm as I spin around and grads his left arm. Pinning him to a wall not letting him move. "I was never going to hurt her, she was specking the truth," letting him go and walking back. "She is all I have even know and I don't want to loss her like my mom and dad."

Kidd looks at me and sighs. "sorry I was the one of made her come out of the house. Masha did not want to go, but I made her." Turing around not wanting to hear what else he has to say, I walk away.