Not again

It's been four weeks seance Alyosha and Kidd meat. I've been locked in my room, so I can't see him, even though brother is getting us to him. Getting up grim my bed walking to the window to see Alyosha talking to some people, then he looks up. Closing the door, as brother walks in. Sitting back down to hear him unlock the door and walks in. "Hey don't look so down, we are leaving today. The assassins or whatever are coming after us has been seen."

Looking away from him as he sits down. Putting a hand on me making me look over. "You can leave to see that James if you want, when you'll done come back here." With out another word I got up and runs out the door. Running out of the house down to town, and running right into someone, making me fall. Looking up to see the bark brown eyes of Kidd, his eyes widen and helps me up.

"Sorry lass, are you ok? I have not seen you for some time." I just hug him trying not to cry. "I-I'm leaving t-today, sorry the people that are after us are here," he polls away and looks me in the eyes. Then kisses my head, a light blush shows up on my cheeks. "It's ok, lass, just as long as I get to see you now and then,"

Edward walks over and sets a hand on me. Looking up at him, as he smiles a little at me. "sorry about that, we can help you know. We can kill who ever is after you and your-" be for he could finish there was a loud boom. We all look to the woods where it came from, to see smoke coming up.

My heart dropped at that, with out word I run from them heading back home. "CRAP CRAP BROTHER!" Running into the woods and almost falling down. But getting back up and I run harder. Stoping out side the the house, as the flames eat it away. Running in the house, up to Alyosha's room to see him knocked out on the floor. Running over to him and try's to get him up.

He was to heavy for me, looking around then trying to poll him out of the burning room, just to have the roof fall a little. Walking back tears running down my face, I turn and run out of the house. Sitting down out side, with my hair a little burn, just watching the house slowly fall down into nothing.

Looking to my left to see a man standing there, smiling at me. Clenching my fists, I got up. Off in the distance I could hear Kidd and Edward running over. The man turns and runs away, with out looking back at the house I run after him. Following him up trees, out of the woods to where he falls down. Making the hidden blades come out I jump from the tree that I'm in. Pushing him back down with the blade in his head, killing him right then and there.

Stabbing him again, again.,and again till Kidd and Edward shows up. Kidd runs over to me polling me away from the dead man, and Edward walks over to him and looks the man over. Looking up at him to se his brown eyes full of worry. Looking down to see my clothes full of the mans blood, with some burned places. Falling to my knees with Kidd still holding me, Edward looks over and sighs. He holds up a cross in his left hand.

"Templar did this, he is so dead now, all thanks to Masha here." He looks a little mad at me, there was a crash in the back ground if the house finally fall down to the ground. Tears run down my face as Kidd picks me up. "We should take her to the Jackdaw, for some time."

Kidd turns around and walks away, with Edward following him. "Why mine ship why not yours? She is yours now you know. She has no mom or dad and now brothers you should take care of her. Kidd you should make sure of who ever sent that Templar is dead."

"I know Edward not shut up she just fall asleep. I don't want you to wake her. She had a long day." Snuggles close to Kidd as he walk down to the dock.