James Kidd

It's has been two days and the only one who come out of the house was her brother. I jump down from the tree and walks to the door. Looking side to side I knock on the door it was some time till the door opens. A young girl around my age, her long brown hair is poll back, and her green eyes stares back at me.

"Hi lass I was-" before I could even finish she slams the door close. Blinking a bit I knock again, looking around again to see if her brother was coming back, and he was not. ' good now open the door,' sighing as the door opens a little. One green eye looks at me. I smile trying to get her to open the door, but she did not.

~~~~~~~~~

Looking at the pirate, as he stands there, just smiling at me. Going to close the door again, but he put his foot in the way this time. Making me stop from closing the door all the way, grumbling at that. I let him open the door, making me walk back into the house. His dark brown eyes stare at me, I look away playing the hidden blades again.

" I just wanted to say sorry for my friend," I stop and look at him. 'He was with those two?' Blinking at him as he walk in the house! "O-oh ok thanks I think. Um... Cam you not come in my brother will be mad if some one comes in with out him here."

He stops and lean on the doorframe. Sighing at him, I push him a little to move. He stands there smiling more. "Come on lass you don't need to be so ruff. I'll go if you come with me." My blood drains and I looks up at his brown eyes. "It won't be long, just to the beach for an hour or two,"

"F-fine I'll go just don't try anything," her grads my hand and polls me to the beach. I could feel my face a light shade of red as we head down. "Oh by the way my name is Jame, James Kidd and I did not get yours,"

"My name.... It's is Masha is mean rebellious," he stops and turns to me and laughs. My face turn redder at that, then he polls me with him again. "Well Masha your not from here then, I don't know where, but I will fined out. Soon or latter."

I did not say anything as we walk to the beach. When we got there, he points to a ship that is next to the 'Jackdaw'. "That one is mine maybe ya'r can come on. For some time." Looking at the ship as his men walk around it, cleaning, cooking, flicking, and drinking. 'So his has a ship me and brother could run away on it'

"It's nice ship Kidd," he smiles down at me, then the blond pirate comes over. I move a little behind Kidd, from him. "Edward how ya'r doing? Oh this is the girl that that as wedded to her brother," he moves to the bond pirate could see me.

"Oh sorry lass. I am doing fine I was going to the bar, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me and the boys?" Kidd laugh at that the polls me closer to him. Edward looks at me up and down, then smiles. "Na, I'm good, I don't need to get pissed right now. I have a new friend to be with."

Edward nods at that then walks away. "Just don't have to much fun. Keep your clothes on ya'r two." A blush comes on to my face after that. Kidd see and smiles. "Come on lass walk around till your brother comes looking for you."