Chapter 9: Belarus!

Disclaimer:I do NOT own Hetalia nor the reader just this story thingy.

Claimer: But I do own this story thingy

Enjoy~

Number 8:

Dress up in a super villain costume and then go around the room yelling "MARRY ME!" to random people.

Victim:Belarus

WARNING BE PREPARED OF COSTUME OF CHOICE!

_________________________________________

"You two are idiots" Belarus glared at the two nations in front of her,

"Hey!" America whined

"Kufufu~ That's not kind of you to say,karu!" Eclipsia laughed angrily

"Oh come on Belarus you have to do it! Its perfect for you!" America pestered Belarus. All this started when Eclipsia found that Chain letter hidden on _'s computer. Of course having the old spy instincts she looked through it and found the PERFECT idea for Belarus.

"Pleeeeaaase?" whined Alfred

"No" Belarus said

"Belarus I swear if you do it I will forget about the money you owe me for breaking all that irreplaceable artifacts you broke when you came to my house" Eclipsia said with an over sweet voice.

…...

…...

…..

"What do I have to do" Belarus said giving in

…..

…...

…..

…...

….

That amount of money was no laughing matter.

~!~!~!~!At Walmart

'I can't believe I let those idiot countries make me do this' Belarus though bitterly. 'They will have my revenge on them'

Belarus entered Walmart dressed as …...holy Judas Hitler.

-Bzzt-Miss Belarus I don't think that attire is appropriate-buzz-over" Eclipsia said through the static.

"Well you did say I can chose whatever villain I wanted and I'm standing by it" Belarus said crushing the walkies talkie.

Aw, now Alfred has to buy a new one,  sadly they were on sale and the Barbie girls are still looking for him.

Anyway Belarus took a deep breath in and walked inside casually ignoring the bewildered looks. Running up to the first male she sees.

"MARRY ME!"

"WHAT THE HELL?" the man thinks

Belarus runs away and walks casually towards an unsuspecting female customer.

"MARRY ME!" Belarus yells to the women

The woman faints from shock.

Oh dear.

"MARRY ME!"

"MARRY ME!

"MARRY ME, MARRY ME, MARRY ME, MARRY ME!"

"Leave us alone!"

"Belarus kept shouting "Marry me!" To every single person that passed by no matter how much she wanted to strangle the 2 nations who made her do this.

Finally about to leave, much to everyone's relief, Russia comes in for a cheap price of good old vodka when Belarus notices and runs to her brother.

"BIG BROTHER LET US BECOME ONE! MARRY ME BIG BROTHER!"

"Huh?" Russia turns to see Hitler/Belarus running towards him with a knife.

"MARRY ME BIG BROTHER, WE'LL BECOME ONE!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Russia runs out the store along with Belarus.

After leaving McDonalds Eclipsia and America were given the sight of Russia on top of the Walmart sign with "Hitler" shouting to him.

"MARRY ME BIG BROTHER!"

"Who'd he get up there?" the two thought walking away.

Authors note:

Thank you to everyone who has ever rewied my stories! :D You guys are awesome!

Prussia:But not as awesome as me!

Me:How the bloody hell you got here?

Prussia:The door was open

Me:-face palm- Wow I'm una idiota

Romano:You sure are

Me:-chibi cries-Meanie!-cough- Anyway I have a writers block which is clearly hurting my poor little brain until next time please review!