Chapter 5:Hungary~

Disclaimer:I do NOT own Hetalia nor the reader just this story thingy.

Claimer: But I do own this story thingy

Enjoy~

Number 5:

Stand in front of the security camera and pretend to die (dramatically)

Victim: _ and Hungry

Alfred looks at _(your name)_ pouting at her. _(your name)_ sweat dropped and awkwardly smile. Hungary starts giggling at this "plan" Seems like Alfred did became serious with this "Getting kicked out of Walmart" e-mail. Typical Alfred.

Alfred points to the blackboard , which again he "borrowed" from Switzerland. Behind him names of people who already got kicked out before. Alfred, France, Canada, and Lovino. Next was Hungary and _(your name)_ since _(your name)_ didn't got kicked out, since Alfred read the next line he thought this would be perfect.

"Okay so you dudettes ready for this?" America cheered waving his flag around

"Of course! This is going to be so much fun right _(your name)_?" Elizabeta (Hungary's Human name) said smiling towards _(your name)_.

(your name)_ could only grin what she started to have in mind.

~2!2!2~2~'~2'21223 At Walmart

The security guys in the video room switch to camera to camera. The one that actually looked cute went through the video's again while the others played cards.

Camera 1:Nothing

Camera 2: Nope

Camera 3: Nada

Camera 4: Jack s-Oh wait!

Who do we have here~

(your name) appeared on the camera going through clothe rackets.

"Dude this chick is hot!" The others went and started towards the computer and drooled.

Then a looming shadow appeared behind (your name) making the others squint.

Elizabeta snickered holding up her iron cooking pan she just bought.

IT WAS ON SALE!

Anyway (your name)_ tapped her foot signaling the Hungarian girl. Hungary snickered before jumping behind (your name) and made it look like she's bashing the poor girls head in.

~$~$~$~$~$In the Camera Room

The video camera guys lost it. (Your name) made faces like she's suffering pain from her attackers unusual frying pan pf doom. She fell to the ground dramatically with the Hungarian "bashing" her head in.

-cue fake blood spilling-

"OH MY GOD! SHE'S BEATING HER!"

"WITH A FRYING PAN!!!!"

"OH SHIT CALL THE POLICE!"

"CALL AN AMBULENCE!"

"CALL THE SECURITY GUARDS!"

Elizabeta and (your name) , both still covered in fake blood,ran out of Walmart laughing and being chased down by tired Security guards.

They don't get paid enough for this.