Meeting My New Father

While Raphael was busy analyzing my body I on the other hand started devouring every single hipokte herb and magic ore I could find and some basic skill gaining till a week. After a week of time pass and talking with Raphael and stuff, I finally got a notice

《Notice Mimic Human Form is now available》

《Would you like to use it, master》

Ohhh!! So it is finally done I am so freaking excited for this the slime form irritates me. 'Yeah, Raphael sensei ready to turn to a human form.' After I executed the command my slime body started to stretch and the limbs and head began to form. There I was standing in my Human form a little taller than used to be but that wasn't the problem nor was it a problem that I was genderless the main problem was that I was butt naked. Now that I think about it Rimuru at some point in the story was able to transform a layer of his body into clothes. So I asked this question to my sensei and she answered straight up.

《 The master can transform a layer of your body into clothes Would you like to do it ?》

'Your amazing Raphael sensei, I would love it.' When I said this I saw that Raphael stuttered a bit. Wait, is my imagination, or is Raphael starting to show some emotions. This is gonna be so awesome. I got the clothes on me that I wanted.... hmm these clothes look good on me.

 hmm these clothes look good on me

Yeah, I love this outfit.

With that, while I was walking I asked Raphael to show me my stats and she did but boy was I shocked.

Status

Name: Aaiden Caster

Race: Viscous Dragonoid Demon God (Ultimate Slime)

Title: None

Magic: All basic and advanced Magic

Origin Abilities: Magicule Breeder Reactor

Information King Akashic Records

Abilities: Ultimate Skill『Wisdom King Raphael』

Ultimate Skill『Void King Azathoth』

Ultimate Skill『Harvest King Shub-Niggurath』

Slime Natural Skill『Control Magic, Infinite Regeneration, Multilayer Barrier, Spiritual and Holy attack resistance』

Unique Skill『Universal Thread』

Unique Skill『Universal Detect』

'What the hell!!! . I am already an ultimate slime so does that mean I cannot evolve any further ?'

《No Master can still into an awakened Demon Lord.》

'Oh yeah I forgot about that, so tell me Raphael sensei do I have I demon lord seed?'

《Yes Master currently has the Demon Lord seed but it needs human souls to harvest.》

while talking with Raphael I am walking towards a certain someone who has been sealed for around 300 years about now if I am not wrong. So I changed back to my slime and started bouncing towards his prison. When I reached In his sight of vision he said.

"Can you hear me, small one?" said Veldora in an arrogant tone.

OHH how this line brings back all those wonderful memories.

" Yup I can hear you loud and clear," I said in a joyful tone.

"kuhahahaha my name is Veldora the storm dragon," said Veldora

"As you can see I am a slime but I do not have a name yet," I said seeing veldora introduce himself.

Seeing me answer Veldora seems visibly shocked. 'Well I should be nice to my new father, his Magicules is the reason I came into existence so technically he should be my father right?'

《Yes, Master it is not wrong to assume him as your father.》

After my little thought Veldora seemed to be asking me questions, why not answer him.

"Oh are you perhaps a unique monster?" asked Veldora curiously.

"Yeah you can say that pops" I replied honestly

At my answer, Veldora seemed even more surprised.

"What do you mean by pops little one?" asked Veldora confused.

"Well, you see pops I call you pops because you are my father," I replied chuckling. Ahh man, I have been waiting to say this line to Veldora, I want to see his reactions.

"Wh-what are you talking about I do not have any child" answered a now dumbfounded Veldora.

"You see pops I was born by the immense amount of Magicules that you were leaking out, standing there" I explained Veldora. At his, Veldora seems to understand the situation and with a joyful smile.

"kuhahahaha now I understand the situation. So that is the reason I am sensing some dragon essence from you little one, so how about it do you want a name from your father little one. You can decide our last name, it will be like a family name." said Veldora now interested in me.

"Sure I guess that make sense............. hmm how about Tempest," I said to Veldora while pretending to be thinking.

"kuhahahaha as expected of my son you picked a pretty good name, ............... how about I name you Rimuru. Yeah from today onwards you will be known as Rimuru Tempest son of Veldora Tempest. " said a happy Veldora gaining my company.

Yeah, it felt like the name is being engraved on my soul and I felt a rush of power. Wow, this is all so amazing.

"So rimuru why don't you start telling me how did a mere slime become so extraordinary?" asked an interested Veldora

"To put the long story short I got stabbed by some total stranger and got reincarnated or something," I said rather blankly.

Veldora now seems to understand everything about my intelligence and abnormal skills. After this, I asked how Veldora got sealed in the unlimited imprisonment and about the otherwolders.

"well now that I know everything I need to know let's get going pops," I said casually to Veldora

Veldora who looked shocked asked, "Hey Rimuru didn't you hear me that I am sealed?" Oh yeah, he cannot go with me now. Well, I can just keep pops in my imaginary space for now.

While changing to my human I said to pops "Don't worry about that, I can just store you in my imaginary space till I can break that seal."

"Hey!! Since when can you change into a human form." shocked Veldora asked.

"Yeah.......... Don't fret about the small details pops," I said trying to dodge the question. After this, I stored pops in an imaginary space. Well, I will give him manga's to pass his time except for the tensura manga.

After absorbing Veldora I roamed around the cave for almost a month devouring monsters, gaining skills, and chatting with Veldora and Raphael. After a month of almost doing nothing, I found the door of the cave and got out of there before the three adventurers came and closed it so they wouldn't suspect anything.