Human Visitors

----------Rimuru's POV----------

Me, Gobta, kaijin, and the 3 brothers will be leaving tomorrow for the Jura forest since kaijin and the brothers had to pack their things up. Gobta and I are currently at an inn and he is fast asleep so I thought it will be for the best if I go and settle some things with King Gazel since I scared the shit out of him. ' Merva where is king Gazel and what is he currently doing?' I asked merva so that I don't invade his privacy.

《give me a second partner......... currently king gazel is having a round table conference in a dark room with some people.》

'So, he's having a conference. Well, the best time for a dramatic entrance. The partner thing also sounds much better than master. Alright, merva let's teleport silently to their conference room in a dark spot, create a throne and sit on it so that I look like a badass!!'

《Alright I can do that but they will be scared are you sure you want to proceed?》

'come on don't spoil the fun merva. come on hurry up.' and with that, I vanished from my spot.

----------King Gazel's POV----------

Currently, I have called all my executives and my trusted spy to the secret meeting room that no one can enter without my permission. I need to discuss the matter about that boy named rimuru. I enter the room with all the others that I have invited and closed the door. We sat around the round table to start the discussion. Currently, there are 8 people sitting in the room myself included.

"Alright Everyone I have gathered all of you to discuss something important." I started catching all of their attention.

"You all must have felt a very intense aura this evening that covered the entire Dwargon I presume?" I asked for their confirmation. After getting silent nods I told them the entire trial that had happened this evening.

"He obviously can't be a human if he is that strong." a man with blonde hair said.

"Can we take him down?" asked another man.

After hearing them chat for a while thinking that we can beat the guy I finally spoke.

"We cannot beat him. His aura felt very familiar to the storm dragon. I say we try to form friendly relations with him." I tried reasoning with them. After a lot of discussions, we came to the conclusion that we should form friendly ties.

"Alright it's decided that we will try being friendly with him." said an elder.

"Still to be safe Maria keep an eye on him. It is unthinkable that we released such a monster. His strength might even be greater than the storm dragon." I said to my best spy that was also in this meeting.

"Yes, your Majesty," said Maria with a slight bow while sitting. Suddenly we all heard a voice coming from the opposite side of the entrance of the room.

"To think that you thought so highly of me I am honored Your Majesty." said the boy we were all discussing. Everyone looked stunned by the sudden awareness of his presence. He was sitting on a golden throne but the throne was not shining. I was suddenly very scared of him. 'he can enter the most secure place in Dwargon without even any of us noticing him. What kind of monster is he.'

----------Rimuru's POV----------

Well, my plan scares their heads out worked like a charm. it's so hilarious that I started to laugh out loud that startled many of them. The spy and the blonde man stood up raising their guards. Once I stopped laughing I started speaking standing up from my throne and it vanished before me.

 Once I stopped laughing I started speaking standing up from my throne and it vanished before me