Dwarf King Meets the Dragon Prince

Well If you Guys are wondering why rimuru is not changing into his slime form, it's because once Veldora recognized rimuru as his son and named his Dragonoid species took over his slime species so he has evolved into the Ultimate Dragonoid God. So now rimuru no longer has any slime genes in him. This is also the reason from where his pride in his race comes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I will be visiting the armed nation of Dwargon to gather some artisans that we could hire to progress in the development of our village. I will only be taking Gobta with me because he has been there once not that I need anyone to escort me. We departed with the tempest wolves as our rides. Well I will probably reach there much faster if I fly but this will be my first time traveling on a horse like a creature and also I want to see the sceneries of this world with my eyes I can't just rely on the tensura manga and by the way, I also forgot everything after the Charybdis attack as it has been 5-6 years since I have read the light novel in my previous life. Fortunately, I just remembered the name of the ultimate skill so I was able to get this huge headstart since being reincarnated. Honestly speaking I am a little scared if something bad happens I even tried remembering the manga but I couldn't so now I move to my helpful partner for help. ' Merva do you think you can retrieve some information that I have forgotten over the years in my previous life?' I asked as Merva was now my last hope.

《I am truly sorry master but I cannot retrieve any of your memory from your past life if you have forgotten it.》 Merva said in an apologetic tone. Well, I sort of expected that to happen but there is one good thing happening over the past week since I named Merva she has now started to show emotions. Now she is no longer that emotionless Raphael. Well, those things aside I still remember I think that a boy named Yuuki was the main antagonist of the series, though I don't remember his face. So currently I am riding ranga my personal tempest wolf and with me is a super scared gobta who is riding another tempest wolf. Well, the main reason for his fear is the speed of the direwolves. We will be traveling for three days before we reach Dwargon. In the meantime, I have noticed some differences in my body like I cannot transform into my original slime form anymore, this human for has become my original form due to one main reason that Merva explained to me. The Strom Dragon Veldora accepting me as his child and naming me lead to the domination of my Dragonoid genes over my slime genes so my species evolved from slime Dragonoid God Ultimate Dragonoid God, all this evolution happened in the past week since I became the Ruler of Goblins. No kidding that is a hardcore species, people would probably run only hearing my species. We traveled for two days and two nights and finally, we were able to see Dwargon. When Dwargon came near we got off the tempest wolves and told them to rest in our shadows. We are currently standing in a line to enter Dwargon when suddenly gross-looking men approached gobta and tried to take all of his belongings but I walked between gobta and those men.

"What are you guys doing with my subordinate? " I asked the two people in a serious tone. They mocked me but I didn't want to hurt those guys so I thought that I would just release 1% of my aura to scare them. When I released my aura everyone in the vicinity fainted due to the intensity of my aura. 'Holy Shit Merva I thought I was just releasing a present of my aura how is this so dense?' I asked thinking that she released more aura on purpose

《Due to Master's evolution, the amount of energy that master posses have increased drastically therefore the density of your magicule has also increased greatly.》she explained as nothing happened.

After this, I and the fainted Gobta were taken to prison and interrogated. In the middle of my interrogation with the captain of the guards, Kaidou another guard came running towards us and told Kaidou that 3 of his friends have been seriously injured when they went to mine magic ore. Their potion supply was also over and Kaidou was stressing so I gave him a barrel of full potion. He was hesitant but took it. After an hour Kaidou returned with three dwarves who were his friends and they thanked me except myrd who doesn't talk, he just bowed. Kaidou then released me from the prison and asked me if I wanted help in any matter so I asked him to let me meet with some skilled artisans so he led me to Kaijin's store. There I saw a dwarf trying to make a sword at a super-fast speed. He introduced himself as Kaijin. There were also the three dwarf brothers whom I gave healing potion earlier. They introduced themselves as Garm, Dord, and Myrd. Kaijin also thanked me for helping his friends and apologized for not being able to help because of a certain Minister Vesta he has his hands full with making 19 more magic swords.