Chapter 9

Walker: Come on boys you have to rehearse

(The boys were getting ready for a show in Germany and were running around backstage)

Zac: Hang on I left my sticks in the dressing room

(Zac yelled running down the hall to the room to grab his sticks and running back to his brothers as they walked out to the stage)

Isaac: Alright let's run through the song and make sure it's good

(The boys started rehearsing the song and felt pretty good about it until Taylor quickly stopped singing and started crying a little causing Walker to give the camera over to Diana and go over to him)

Walker: Tay what's wrong?

(Walker said crouching down in front of Taylor and grabbing his hands)

Tay: I hit my face on the mic and my tooth broke and now it hurts

(Tay said through sobs and Walker pulled Tay down into his lap and embraced him while Tay buried his head in his dad's chest)

Walker: Shh it's ok buddy, it'll stop hurting

Zac: What happened dad?

(Zac said jumping down from his drum set and walking over with Isaac)

Walker: He hit his face and his tooth broke can you go see if they have an ice pack

Isaac: Yeaaa come on Zac

(While they ran off to get an ice pack the stage crew brought over a seat for Walker to sit down in and Walker lifted Tay onto his lap and continued to embrace him while Diana pulled her chair over and sat down and started rubbing the back of Tay's head)

Diana: My poor baby...

( Zac and Isaac came back and gave them the ice pack for Tay's face and some tissues for the bit of blood that was coming out of Tay's mouth and then went to tend to their instruments)

Walker: Can you still do the show buddy?

Tay: Mhm

(Taylor said nodding his head while his mom wiped the tears off his red cheeks and then boy's went ahead and finished rehearsal then did the show by the end of it the boys were exhausted and Walker was determined to go back to the hotel and find a dentist to get Tay's tooth fixed)

:At the hotel:

Walker: Eva why don't you, Zac and Isaac go upstairs and head to sleep and Tay can stay with me while I find a dentist

Eva: Alrighty come you two

(Eva said while they followed her to the elevator and Taylor went and sat in a chair with some juice and chips, and Walker worked with a friend he had met in the lobby to find a dentist open and once they did his friend offered to drive Tay and Walker over so they can fix the tooth)

:At the dentist:

Dentist: alright so what happened here??

Taylor: I was rehearsing for a show and I hit my face on the mic and my tooth broke

Dentist: Ouch! How bad would you say the pain was from 1-10?

Tay: Maybe like a seven I cried a bit cause it was stinging

Dentist: Was there any blood??

Walker: There was a bit of blood yes

Dentist: alright Taylor can ya lay back for me and I'll lower the seat

(Tay leaned back and the dentist lowered the seat and gave Tay some sunglasses to protect his eyes from the bright lights and then started in fixing the tooth they decided to use anesthesia which would sedate Taylor while they fixed it they had a hard time starting because Taylor was a little frightened but after Walker calmed him down Tay settled and let them do their work)

:After the fixing:

Dentist: Alright it looks great now you are gonna feel a little nauseous and sleepy and your mouth is gonna feel a bit odd because I numbed it ok bud

Tay: Mhm

(Tay said taking a stuffed animal gift from the dentist and attempting to walk only to stumble into Walker)

Walker: Perhaps I should carry you so you don't hurt something else

Tay: Good idea my brain hurts

(Tay said as Walker picked him up and Tay hugged his animal and leaned his head on his dad's shoulder and Walker started for the exit while Tay was falling asleep)

:Back at the hotel:

(Walker silently carried Taylor into the boys' room to see Isaac writing some stuff in a notebook and Zac passed out in the other bed )

Isaac: How did it go?

(Isaac asked looking up at his dad and Taylor who was snuggled in his dad's arms with his stuffed animal)

Walker: It went well ended up carrying him due to nausea

Isaac: Ah great well you can put him in my bed so you don't wake Zac trying to put Taylor there

(Isaac said getting up and pulling the blanket enough for Walker to lay Taylor down in bed and remove the hair from his face before Isaac covered Taylor with the blanket)

Walker: Ok well goodnight Isaac get some sleep

Isaac: I will goodnight dad

:Next day:

(The Hansons and their crew were all sitting around eating pizza at a restaurant while Taylor showed everyone his fixed tooth)

Diana: That must've hurt haha

Taylor: It did at first but once they numbed it you don't feel any pain

Avery: Just don't break no more teeth Tay we won't always be able to find dentists

Tay: Oh trust me I don't plan on breaking anymore haha