Chapter 21

:April 2003:

(It was Saturday morning at the hanson house and Avery and Mac were sitting in the pool area, Avery was sitting at a table organizing photos and Mac was swimming around the pool)

Mac: You gonna come swimming Avery??

Avery: Yea after I finish organizing these pics and put them back in the house.

(Avery said organizing the last few photos and then putting them back in the box taking it inside and getting changed then she came back out and climbed into the pool) 

Mac: Have you seen and heard how Jessica has been acting lately??

Avery: Yea I have its probably one of those things of being a teenage girl I don't know.

Mac: Taylor told me she upset Zac that one day so Zac left with Taylor to hang in the studio.

Avery: Yea I know Zac seemed upset I mean he just wanted to play the game it's not like her laptop isn't movable she could of easily grabbed everything and sat in our room unlike Zac who was on a desktop.

Zoe: Yea but instead she yelled at Zac for sound effects she could've easily ignored.

(Zoe said as she walked out back and climbed into the pool swimming over to Avery and Mac)

Avery: Zoe let's just hope we're not like that as teens that'd be a nightmare.

Zoe: Agreed! I mean you and Taylor might start another fight.

Avery: Yea but hey we don't argue that much.

(Avery said rolling her eyes as Mac just laughed at the comment)

Mac: Not that much?? Should I mention every time you argued over barbie dolls and food I mean geez!

Avery: Ok well I haven't played with barbies since I was ten and food is just stupid to argue over.

(The three continued hanging out in the pool and outside till Isaac came into the backyard taking a seat at the table) 

Zoe: Hi Isaac!! 

Isaac: Hi Zoe!! Nice to see you!! 

Zoe: Nice to see you too!! 

(Zoe exclaimed as the three walked over to the table and sat down too so they can chat)

Isaac: So what were you three talking about??

Avery: Jessie and her snobby attitude towards everyone.

Isaac: Why? Did something happen?? 

Mac: Yea she really upset Zac for absolutely no reason that one day but Taylor took care it. Him and Zac went and sat in the studio for awhile.

Isaac: Oh geez what was she upset about?

Zoe: Zac's sound effects during gameplay.

(Zoe said rolling her eyes)