Chapter 18

:February 2002: 

(It was afternoon in the Hanson house and Avery and Mac were sitting in the studio)

Avery: So why are we in here again??

(Avery asked looking at Isaac who walked out and sat in a chair with an acoustic guitar)

Isaac: I need you guys to hear this song we're working on and let me know if it sounds good.

(Isaac said strumming the guitar and starting to play the song as Avery and Mac just sat there listening to the song)

Avery: I mean I like it, it's catchy and I'd probably listen to it again.

Isaac: Do you think it'd be good on the album or no cause that's what we really need to know.

Mac: I mean yes I think it would be good on an album. 

Avery: That's if you know if fits with what you're going for with the record like story wise.

(Avery and Mac explained as Isaac thanked them and the two of the left the studio and Taylor and Zac walked in)

Zac: So how'd it go good or bad?? 

(Zac said as he and Taylor sat down on the couch and looked at Isaac who was putting the guitar away and sitting back down)

Isaac: It went good and they said they like and would fit on a record if that's sorta what we're going for.

Taylor: Well great then we know that song is a go!!! Now just need like the rest of an album.

(Taylor exclaimed sarcastically as Zac and Isaac just lightly smiled at their brothers' sarcasm but then went ahead and starting on another song)

:after work:

(all the Hanson kids were sitting in the living room just chatting and hanging out while Diana and Walker were making dinner)

Jessica: You know I think it's garbage that they keep turning down your songs they are good.

(Jessica said to her brothers who were looking over a notebook)

Taylor: Yea well there's really nothing we can do I mean we can't force them to like them.

Zac: True but I feel like they could at least give them a chance instead of turning them down right on the spot.

Alex: Well record companies are sometimes like that sometimes they aren't afraid to tell you what they like or don't like.

(Alex said walking into the house and walking down into the living room)

Taylor: What are you doing here??

Alex: Oh ya know I was in town so thought I'd stop in and visit.

(Alex said walking over and kissing Taylor's forehead then taking a seat in the empty chair)

Walker: Well we're glad to have you Alex, we are having chicken alfredo with broccoli and everything french bread I warmed up so you are welcome to join us.

Alex: Thank you Mr. Hanson I would be glad to join.

(Alex said smiling as everyone got up and headed into the kitchen grabbing their plates from Diana and taking a seat)

Diana: Alright now that everyone has food let's eat.

(Diana said as everyone grabbed a drink and sat down and started eating, halfway through the dinner Taylor stops and puts his leftovers in the fridge then went to lay down in his room so Alex finished up and went to make sure he's ok)

:in Taylor's room:

Alex: You good Tay??

(Alex asked concerned walking in and sitting on the side of Taylor's bed looking over at him curled up)

Taylor: Yea I guess just my reflux it's making my stomach hurt really bad, I just couldn't eat anymore.

Alex: Oh ok I just wanted to check on you k babe. I don't like seeing you in pain.

Taylor: Yea yea its fine thank you Alex.

(Taylor said smiling as him and Alex kissed and hugged and then Alex left Taylor's room shutting the light off and closing the door)

Isaac: Hey um Alex got a minute before you leave??

(Isaac asked as he and Zac ran out to the living room where Alex was about to open the door to leave)

Alex: Oh um yea what's up??

Zac: We were wondering if you wanted to listen to this new song we're working on and give us your thoughts.

Alex: Oh! Yea sure I can do that.

(Alex said smiling as all three of them went to the studio and played the song for Alex then they said their goodbyes and Alex left to head to his hotel)

:March 14th 2002:

(It was Taylor's 19th birthday and everyone was at the Hansons house getting ready to party)

Amanda: Happy birthday Taylor!!!!

(Amanda exclaimed walking out into the yard, placing a gift on the table and giving Taylor a hug)

Taylor: Thank you Amanda!!

Amanda: You are so welcome I am glad to be celebrating with you.

Taylor: I am glad you're here too.

(Taylor said smiling as Amanda smiled and walked off to talk to Carlos who was sitting at a table)

Charlie: Hello Tay my dude!!! Happy birthday!!!

(Charlie exclaimed walking up and hugging Taylor and like Amanda set gifts down on the table)

Taylor: Thank you dude good see ya!!!

Charlie: You are so welcome been waiting to party!!

(Charlie said as Taylor smiled and they went and joined everyone else at the table)

Natalie: This is one of the best parties I been to and trust me I have been to a lot.

Zac: Yea we kinda go all out for parties we always have.

Isaac: Yea it's sort of a tradition or something or at least seems that way.

(everyone continued talking and hanging out with each other until it was time for gifts)

Alex: Here open mine first it's kind of sentimental in a way cause you know I'm cheesy haha.

(Alex said as he handed his gift to Taylor and Taylor smirked and opened the gift)

Taylor: Oh wow a picture album of us thank you so much Alex.

(Taylor said smiling at Alex and then flipping through the pages and looking at the photos of them together then he continued to open the rest of the gifts getting a lot of clothes, gift cards, and a specific coffee mix he wanted)

:later at the end of the party:

Taylor: Thank you all so much for coming it was much appreciated this was an amazing birthday that I am quite certain I'll remember for awhile.

Kate: Your very welcome Taylor we were glad to have come to the party.

Carlos: I second that I was glad to have come celebrate your 19th birthday it was a total blast.

(Everyone continued complimenting and talking about how good the party was before they all started heading out to go home and to their hotels)

AN: Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter than usual I have been busy with so much so chapters for Life With The Hansons and Childhood Days are gonna be released slower so I can take time with them and for other things. Don't forget to leave chapter suggestions in the comments or message me on Instagram at Itzrandomz222 and vote on the chapters if you enjoy them.