Chapter 11

(Taylor was sitting on his bed writing down song lyrics for a song called Runaway Run when Natalie came in and sat on the end of the bed watching him write)

Nat: You busy or can you chat a bit

Tay: Nah I can chat a bit

(Taylor said closing his notebook and pen and set them down next to him and looking up at Natalie, he never realized how beautiful she looked until he actually looked at her) 

Nat: What were you writing??

Tay: Oh just song lyrics its nothing 

Nat: Ahh so could I ask you a couple things 

Tay: Yea sure 

Nat: Are you dating anyone ??

Tay: No I'm not 

(truth is he is or at least he thought he was with Alex but even he wasn't quite sure what him and Alex were)

Nat: Ok how would you feel if I said I liked you??

Tay: Ummm not sure I'd be fine with it I guess 

Nat: Oh cause I do, I like you 

Tay: Oh nice I like you too...

Nat: Really!??

Tay: Uhh yeaa..

(Tay said looking down at his hands he really didn't but he didn't know what to say to her)

Nat: Amazing!!

(Natalie exclaimed getting up and running out the room to tell Kate, Isaac, and Zac)

Nat: Guys guess what!!!

Isaac: What??

Nat: Tay said he likes me too 

(Natalie said smiling with the other two while Zac got a confused look on his face)

Zac: He did??

Nat: Yea why

Zac: No reason I'm gonna go get a drink my throat hurts 

(Zac said getting up but instead of heading for the kitchen he headed over to Taylor's room and peered in to see him sitting on the edge of his bed staring at his hands so he walked in and sat next to him)

Zac: Are you ok Tay???

Tay: I guess...

Zac: I don't think you are

(Zac said rubbing Tay's back as Tay laid his head on Zac's shoulder)

Tay: I didn't mean to say it but it just came out I don't actually like her that way 

Zac: I know you don't but she thinks you do and honestly seemed quite happy 

Tay: So do I tell her the truth or no???

( Taylor said lifting his head off Zac's shoulder and looking him in the eyes)

Zac: You do whatever you think is right I'd say if you want to be honest go for it but if you want to play pretend with her do that I can't tell you what to do man. Anyway I gotta go I only told them I was getting a drink 

(Zac said patting Taylor's shoulder before getting up and heading out of the room closing the door behind him, while Taylor sat there and thought about his options he really loves Alex although they've only known each other since April but that would mean telling his whole family he's gay on the other hand he just told Natalie he likes her and after hearing how happy she is he didn't want to hurt her feelings by admitting he doesn't actually like her, Taylor decided that he's just gonna have to call Alex and tell him it may not work out right now and what he's doing he knew Alex would understand and know their bond can't be broken)