Chapter 14

(After telling all his siblings and his parents Taylor felt a lot more comfortable being himself he wasn't afraid to be lovey with Alex around his family, telling his parents was hard for him but after doing it and having a loving few moments with them he found it a lot easier)

:In the studio:

Taylor: Idk why but it just doesn't sound right to me

Zac: I get what your saying but it'll be fine one all the recordings and stuff are layered together it'll sound a lot better

Tay: Yea I suppose but I really think we should do it again

Zac: If you really want to do it again ok

(They rerecorded the song and decided that take was much better and completed the song)

Isaac: That sounded much better than the first I think ya'll agree? 

Tay: Yea I like that one better.

Zac: Yea it's pretty good. 

Tay: Well, I'm gonna head to LGBT group I'll see you guys later k.

Isaac: Yea see you later Tay.

Zac: See ya dude.

:at LGBT group:

Alex: I swear it seems like this group gets louder every time we are together. 

Charlie: That's cause we are always getting new members that or people are more comfortable sounding like they are at a sporting event.

(Charlie exclaimed chuckling and looking around the room at everyone)

Alex: Maybe so but like woo.

Tay: Aww is the sound hurting your poor ears Alex.

Alex: Shush dude, nah it's just crazy how loud some people can get

(Alex said lightly chuckling at Taylor who just laid back on the bench laughing before sitting back up) 

Charlie: Aww aren't you two adorable always picking on each other.

Amanda: This could be a whole comedy act of you two back and forth.

Tay: Naw I'm not that funny, now my brother Zac might be a better fit for a comedian.

Amanda: True.

(Amanda commented as Isaac and Zac walked over to their table and sat down)

Zac: We miss anything good?

Alex: Not really just banter and Taylor being the sarcastic human he is.

Tay: What are you two here for?

Isaac: We signed up as allies so we can hangout and meet your people.

Charlie: Well welcome I'm Charlie.

Amanda: And I'm Amanda.

Alex: Ya know me and Carlos is somewhere.

Zac: Yeaa so what do you do here like do you just sit around and chat or what?

Charlie: Well, you do pretty much whatever you can walk around, play games, sit and chat, have snacks etc.

Zac: Ahhh nice sounds like a good time.

Tay: Yea do you all want to do something or just chat?

Alex: Yea let's go to the game room and play like Foosball or Table Tennis or something.

Amanda: Yea let's go.

(Amanda exclaimed as they got up and headed to the game room)

:in the game room: 

Isaac: What do you all want to do? 

Alex: We can all make ourselves look really garbage at shuffleboard haha.

(Alex said laughing at his joke while Taylor just smiled at him and elbowed him in the arm)

Tay: You're just saying that cause you slipped trying to hit the disc which I remember was hilarious.

Amanda: OMG I remember that!!! Best thing I've ever seen during a shuffleboard game.

Alex: You shush it wasn't that funny.

(Alex said smirking at Taylor and Amanda who were still laughing)

Zac: Well we can play that if you all want to.

Isaac: Yea I really have no preference on what we do.

Charlie: Let's do it!!

:playing shuffleboard:

(Alex grabbed his cue and disc and stepped up to the court mat setting his disc down and getting ready to hit it when Taylor made another joke comment)

Tay: Don't slip Alex!!!

Alex: Shush before I whack you with my cue.

Charlie and Amanda: OOOO!!!

Tay: Oh no not the cue!!!

(Taylor sarcastically commented then Alex turned around and whacked Taylor's thigh with his cue then turning back to the disc)

Tay: Ow! OK OK!!!

(Taylor said laughing while rubbing his thigh and sitting down next to Isaac who just smiled at his little brother while Alex swung and scored 5 points and the game continued till the end and Charlie and Zac tied with Taylor in second and it was time to leave the LGBT group)

Zac: Well that was a fun time.

Isaac: Yea you have some fun friends Taylor. I really enjoyed hanging with them.

Taylor: Yea they are pretty cool people. I enjoy having friends I can relate too, I feel it helps with a lot.

Isaac: Yea that's always good 

Zac: Yea I'm glad you found some people to hangout with you seem really happy with them

Diana: Aww aren't you three sweet haha.

All Three: Quiet!!!!

(the guys sarcastically shouted while laughing along with their mom and they continued conversating all the way home)

Zac: Oh hi Kate and Natalie nice to see you two here.

(Zac said as the four of them walked into the house and sat down with them and Walker who was reading a book)

Kate: Yea we are on break from school so we thought we'd come visit down here, I mean not like we had anything else going on.

Isaac: Aww nice well glad you guys are here. We have some new songs if you wanna hear them later. 

Kate: Yea it'll be a good time and sure why not I'll take a listen to them.

(Kate exclaimed as they all except Taylor and Natalie were left in the living room, both of them seemed uncomfortable but nonetheless started talking to each other)

Nat: So how are you doing Tay?

Tay: I'm good I suppose just finished hanging with some friends and playing shuffleboard. It was a pretty fun time.

Nat: Sounds like a fun time I never played shuffleboard before so I wouldn't know how fun it is.

Tay: Yea It's a lot of fun especially the jokes that happen during the games, those are the best part.

Nat: Well wanna do something??? I am not really in the mood of music right now.

Tay: Umm sure.

Nat: Cool what do you wanna do?

Tay: I can annoy you with every fact about dinosaurs or music making if you want.

(Taylor said laughing a bit and sitting back on the chair as Natalie chuckled at his response)

Nat: How much do you know about dinosaurs?

Tay: Honestly way too much!!1

Nat: Well let's do dinosaurs that will be a great conversation. 

(Natalie said sarcastically laughing)