Dear Diary Draft + announcement

*Here is the draft! If this gets at least 100 votes then chapter 15 will be uploaded within 24 hrs*

Preview/Summar: Mariana Sanger has been irrevocably in love with Adriano Barrone since freshmen year. All her deepest fanatsies, thoughts, secrets, and love for Adriano have been stashed away in one journal. What happenes when it lands in the hands of Adriano himself?

* ADRIANO'S LAST NAME IS PRONOUNCED BAR-OWN*

I’m the first to admit that I’m reckless
I get lost in your beauty and I can’t see two feet in front of me And I know in my heart, you’re just a moving part
And yeah I’ve let you use me from the day that we first met

10/23/16

Dear Adriano,

yes that's what I'm going to call you by your full name. Not Adrian, Ri, apricot. This- this journal is the only place where I can be free with you. Where all my deepest desires, wishes, thoughts can come to life without anyone judging. I'm going to keep this safe to my dear fragile heart. I'd die if you ever found this and worse- read this. I mean not that you really talk to me, unless you need help with calculus? I don't even k now how I manage to help you get the right answer when I can't even solve it on my own damn paper. I remember one time you nearly failed your test and Ms.Smith made me tutor you. God it was the worst and best day of my life I guess you could say. Best because obvious I got to spend time with you without shying away from your douche bag of friends and worst because I was an still am afraid that when your beautiful hazel eyes took me in they were pointing out every flaw there was. Which is probably a big long list. Your gorgeous irises had to take in my horrible untamed hair, blemished face, far from perfect body. I tried my hardest to prevent myself from looking like a tomato in front of you. Hopefully it wasn't that red. I mean if we're being honest here I'm not the only one who should be embarrassed. Lets be honest your teacher is assigning you a tutor so if anyone should be judged it's you Mr. Sexy. I'm going to ignore the fact that I just called you that. But if we really are keeping score I guess you can add in the part where I screwed up the answer and argued with yout hat I was right when infact I knew I was wrong too but I didn't want to admit defeat. It came back and bit me in the arse. I was the one who looked stupid. Ms. Smith made me tutor you for the rest of that week. Turns out you scored higher than me on the exam. If you were someone else I probably would've been refraining from pushing you out from the third story window, but you're Adriano. I can't. I'm way too up your arse to do that. I mean I'm writing a paper for gods sake on you. If you don't call this dedication then you're blind. You don't know how great it felt to say, well write Adriano instead of apricot. God forbid me from saying that annoying code name again. That's right my friend and I have a "code name" for you. I mean Adriano isn’t a common name. I can't risk anyone knowing my feelings for you. I'd shoot myself in the throat before I would-ever- let you find out. Sorry not sorry. I'm pissed at you. Why? Because after that week of helping you not once did you turn back and spare a glance at me. Yea it hurt a lot. 

Not once did your pretty face look at mine again. I felt like you are ignoring me. I don't tolerate disrespect  dear Adrian .I'm not just angry with you, I am heartbroken you could say, sad. Not once did you smile at me when I walked into the classroom. I heard you talking that you're schedule changed so you get to Calculus earlier. Your 8th period lets you take a quicker route to the maths building. And you know boring me gets to class quick too. After those few days I smiled at you just gave me a blank look. Like what the hell Adrian don't act like you don't know me all of a sudden. After those few days I stopped trying. 

I stopped reading after that. I heard one of the boys walk in. I shoved the journal under my pillow. It was just Luke one of my close mates. He nods at me as he walks in looking stoned. He must have drank a lot I roll my eyes at his behavior. He collapses on the bed. Did Mariana really think I ignored her?

I didn’t think those things about her. Her simplicity was one of the things I admired most about her. No, she wasn’t simple all the time but the days she was, she was just as beautiful as any other day. I didn't have feelings for her though. She'd be a nice fling but that's all she could be. I already like Mariette. Hmm Mariana and Mariette the irony. I don’t know why I've felt a liking towards Mari for a few years now. Mari and I we're dating I remembered I asked her around a few days before homecoming last year. My eyes scan over the date and this entry was written earlier this year. Maybe her crush went away. Well there's only one way to find out I think to myself before turning the page. 

But I’m not done yet
Falling for your
Fool’s gold
And I knew that you’d turn it on for everyone you met But I don’t regret falling for your fool’s gold

Song- Fool's Gold- One Direction 

** So how did you guys like it? I know it seems short but the next few chapters are longer** let me know in the commenst on your thoughts and rememebr if this draft gets atleast 100 votes chapter 15 will be posted within 24 hrs.