Dorms

Katsuki pov
I was sleeping when I was woken up by deku tracing my tattoos and rubbing my chest.

Me: hey

I said in my deep morning voice, causing Izuku to blush.

Izuku: hi

Me: you're up early, why?

Izuku: just thinking about the whole moving into dorms situation.

Me: wait, your moving into dorms! U never told me that!

I said as we both sit up

Izuku: I know. I was gonna tell u this morning, because I didn't want to ruin yesterday. Cause I knew u were going to get angery.

Me: obviously, I'm gonna get angry because U didn't tell me that U were moving into dorms and that I'm gonna barely see u!!

Izuku: kacchan, I'm sorry

She said holding my face, with tears about to run from her eyes.

Me: yh, I'm sure u are

Izuku: kacchan, i'm sorry I didn't tell. I know the whole tour thing had us separated for a long time, but no matter how far I am, I'll always be with u and I'll always love u.

She said looking me straight in the eye, giving me a peck on my lips, with tears running from her eyes.

Me: I'll always love u to. No matter how far. Ok?

Izuku: ok

Me: come on lets get go shower and get ready.

Wearing:

Izuku povAfter getting ready we both headed down stairs to the dining room to see my parents there

Izuku pov
After getting ready we both headed down stairs to the dining room to see my parents there.

Me: mom, dad!

I said as I hugged my parents

Kat: hey auntie, hey uncle

Toshi: hey kids

Inko: Katsuki look at u, how big u have gotten since I last saw u.

She said as she got up and gave him a hug, and he hug back, released and went and sit down.

Soon after Denki came in with Kirishima behind her.

D&K: morning

In&T: morning kids

I&K: morning

Kat: bro when in the hell did u get here

Kiri: last night

Me: oh that's why we heard banging and moaning coming from your room when we was in the shower.

Katsuki: yall loud as hell

Denki: yall to. I could practically hear Izuku screaming.

Me: bitch it was good. Got me limping and hickeys all over the top part of my chest.