I'm Preg-

Izuku pov
It was Saturday, the day I stood up all night waiting to come. The day which scared me partly.

It was 8 in the morning, which was a good time for me to get ready and leave to go and talk to Kacchan. After I lazily got out of my bed, I walked to my bathroom, took a shower, dressed then I left, saying bye to my parents.

(Btw she is home for the weekend)

Wearing:

Time skip to arrivalWhen I arrive I saw that they were no guards by the gate, so I pressed the buzzer to alert them that someone was at the gate

When I arrive I saw that they were no guards by the gate, so I pressed the buzzer to alert them that someone was at the gate.

After a few seconds, I heard Mitsuki's voice coming through the microphone.

Mit: who is it?!

Me: hi auntie, it's Izuku, I'm here to see Kacchan.

Mit: oh, ok, hold on let me open the gate for u.

I then saw the gate being slid open automatically. I then drove through, parking my car outside of the house, got out and walked inside, to see Mitsuki and Ashley on the couch, so I greeted them.

Me: hi auntie, hi Ash.

Mit: hey sweetie.

Ash: hi Izu.

Me: what trouble did u get into this time Ash.

Ash: hey, it wasn't anything bad, I just did a normal human being thing.

Me: which is?

Mit: she has a boyfriend.

Me: woowww, kinda expected that. Uncle and guys know, right?

Mit: no they do not, and if they did it would be a whole other story.

Me: well good luck Ash. Eithers ways, I gonna go and see Kacchan now.

Mit: ok, bye, he's in the studio.

Ash: bye, and text me where u get your 5 inch heels.

Mit: uh uh, nope, Izuku do not text her anything, u are to young to be wearing those.

Me: 'laughing' ok, bye u guys.

I then left the living room, and walked to the studio where Kacchan is.

(Last chapter I said he was go to the studio, I meant the in-house studio, there own private studio they have at home)

The studio: the inside is sound proof