Hectic start of day - Nice ending pt2

Happy Birthday Deku🎉🎊
****************************
Izuku Pov
It was 5:30 pm, and Denki, the boys and I had not to long come back from filming, so we decided to freshen up and get ready for our date.

So Kacchan and I went to his room to showered separately, knowing Kacchan, and Denki and Kirishma went to Kirishma's room, to do whatever.

As Kacchan showered, I undressed, wrapped a towel around me and went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my face routine. Right, when I finished my face routine, Kacchan had finished showered. He got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist showing off his nicely defined v line, 6 pack and tattoos. He then came up behind me as I stood at the sink and wrapped his hand around my neck and started kissing on my neck, while the other, was sliding under the towel, rubbing my thighs.

Me: kacchan st-op, we c-cant do this now.

I said moaning, while trying to form words.

Kat: why?

He asked. I then turned around to face him and wrapped my hands around his neck, as he placed his hands on my ass, gripping it.

Me: 'whispers' cause... I have a surprise for u tonight.

I then, kissed him, left his embrace and went and showered.

After I finished showering, I dried my skin and hair, styled it, put on my panties, did my make up, put on my jewelry and went to the closet, so Kacchan couldn't see what I was gonna wear yet, and dressed.

After dressing
After dressing and looking in the mirror, realizing the sexy bad bitch I was, my eyes then travelled down to my baby bump. I then placed my hand on top of it and said "hi my love", and smiled happily.

Me: let's go and get daddy's reaction.

I whispered to my bump.

I then walked out to see Kacchan sitting on the couch, typing away on his phone, probably to one of his cousins. He seemed so into the conversation, that he didn't even hear me come out off the closet. So I leaned over, onto the coffee table and clear my throat grabbing his attention.

Kat: damn mamas, where ma baby momma at, cause I no this ain't her.

Me: real slick, Kacchan.

Kat: what, ain't my fault, ma baby momma looking like the sexy, most beautiful woman in the world.

He said, getting up off the couch, looking me up and down.

Me: I no it ain't, I got all of this from my momma. And u got all ur handsomeness from ur father.

I said holding onto his suit jacket, fixing it a little for him.

Kat: that, I know.

What they're wearing:
Izuku:

What they're wearing:Izuku: