Support

2 Days later

Izuku pov
It was Monday evening around 4 after school, I currently in the living room of the dorm, sitting on the ground next to the couch with Denki, eating a fruit salad, talking about the situation that happened 2 days ago.

Fruit salad:

Denks: I still don't understand why they didn't tell us that we have another sibling and father

Denks: I still don't understand why they didn't tell us that we have another sibling and father. And I don't still don't understand how the fuck u got pregnant.

Me: ok first of all, whenever Katsuki and I do the dirty, he never wants to wear protection and and never pulls the fuck out and I stopped using birth control a few days before Kacchan left for tour, because I didn't like how it use to make me feel. And no matter how much I tried to persuade Katsuki into wearing protection, it never works, so I gave up and went along with it. And lastly, how far along I am, I calculated it back to the night before Kacchan left for tour, where we fucked from night, straight into the early morning and Katsuki nearly got 2 hours of sleep before he had to catch his 6 o'clock flight, so when I woke up he had gone home, leaving a note telling me bye and he loved me.

Denks: sooo, this was bond to happen?

Me: probably, yh. But I didn't expect it to happen this soon.

Denks: girl, what the frick u mean u didn't expect it to happen this soon?! U and yuh man's was fucking without protection!

Me: I know, but why did this had to happen now?!

Denks: everything has its consequences.

Me: I know. But that situation where we have another sister and father is a whole other story.

Denks: I know right?

Me: yh.

Denks: but, wouldn't it be kinda cool if we had another sibling especially if they were intersex like us?

Me: I guess.

Denks: what do u mean u guess?

Me: Denki I'm not to comfortable with having another sibling, I like having u and Jake, especially since we know nothing about them or what they even look like, including our other dad.

Denks: I no but how bad can they be? Think positive.

Me: I'll try.

After talking a little more, we heard a knock on the door. So I then got up and went and open it surprised at who it was. It was Jacob.

Me: hi Jacob, what are u doing here?

Jacob: hey, umm, I was wondering if I could talk to u about something?

Me: um, yh sure, come on.

I said stepping aside to let him in, leading the way to kitchen, with Jacob greeting Denks and me telling her brb, soon making it into the kitchen.