Update

I hope you are all doing well.

So, I'm in my senior year, and life is not any less crazy. Oh well..

So, one nice thing about this year is that I got my first 4.0 last quarter. It was tough to get especially since I'm taking AP Calculus.

Calculus is difficult, especially because my teacher is not in the room for the majority of class. She has us watch a lecture online before class, and she goes over it for the first few minutes of class. She let us pick seats at the beginning of the year, so I had decided to sit close to her so I could get help. I guess that's pointless because she's not there for the majority of the time.

My creative writing class is fun, and the teacher is amazing! I've learned about many types of writing. I'll probably post a couple of the things I wrote in there.

A couple months ago, I asked my dad to help find me a therapist. We found one, and she is amazing. I've found therapy helpful, it allows me to talk about things that might be bothering me. We've been working on my anxiety and self-care. I've been able to talk to people a little more easily. It's not as hard to ask people for help.

Anyway, stay safe, have fun, and be kind! Farewell until next time.