Graduated?!

I can't believe I actually graduated yesterday! It feels so surreal. I still don't really know how I feel about it. At least I don't have mountains of AP and CE homework to do. Well, at least until I go to college next fall. I've been thinking of getting a job this summer, not sure what yet. I'm so thankful for everyone who has helped me to this point. I don't think I would've made it or been the same without them.

Weirdly enough, I think I'll miss Highschool. I'll certainly miss the people and the classes. The building possibly, I was there for two years after all..

As I was walking up to that stage for graduation, I was just in disbelief. I have no words for how it felt to be up there and recieve my diploma. It was kind of an out of body experience. I think I was just overwhelmed and having a sensory overload or something. It was just.. Wow. And afterward, I got to go eat dinner with some of my family and it was fun. There was a jukebox at the place we went to and my dad decided to do a social experiment. We played popular songs like Sweet Caroline and YMCA to see how many people would sing or dance along. It was more than we expected.

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well. Take care of yourselves. Keep smiling and stay awesome!