They confess

Bruh this book got 30 reads in literally one day. Thank you soo much and thanks so much for voting

Viktor

A few days passed and Viktor now gathered all his bravery. This night Jayce wasn't here and the atmosphere was calm, and when you were ready to leave and call it a day you heard Viktor coming towards you. "Y/N, if you have time tonight I would like to show you something." His eyes were looking at you in a way you couldn't really read, but after all you didn't have anything important to do.

"Sure Viktor, that would be nice."

You two headed out of the lab and then he started to guide you somewhere, after a few minutes of walking in silence you reached an isolated part of the docks; the moon was shining reflecting its beauty in the water and the few boats that floated there were small and elegant, most probably property of the most rich Piltover residents. But still the atmosphere was simple and enjoyable, you turned to Viktor with a smile and said: "This is a wonderful place, thanks for showing me."

"Actually, I didn't bring you here for the view. There is something very important I want to tell you, Y/N." Viktor said as he gently took your hand and held it up.

You could feel your cheeks heating up as he continued, "I have to confess something. What I want to tell you is that I love you, from the very bottom of my heart." You remained silent, shocked from what he said, but when you brain processed what he said you wasted no time and responded

"I love you too."

Viktor didn't have the time to smile before you hugged him sweetly.

Jinx

You just found a note probably written from Jinx, it said to head to a specific place, but when you arrived there was nothing but a wall with near a little machine with a piece of paper that said: " LIGHT ME", and you did so. The little machine sent a spark up the wall that ignited some letters invisible otherwise.

I like you

that handwritting was Jinx's for sure, so you looked around and shouted "I love you too, Jinxie!"

At that Jinx got out her spot and before you could say anything she planted a kiss on your lips. "That was smooth, Jinxie." You praised.

Vi

It was night and since this morning Vi looked like she was brooding, and you didn't want to break that meditation state not knowing where it would lead. You were now sitting outside when Vi approached you and looked into your eyes. "Uh, Vi?"

"Listen, this is going to sound sudden, but this is the best way to tell you."

Ok, what did she do? Were you in trouble?

"I love you."

You were stunned, but you couldn't deny that the feeling was mutual. "Since you were so bold, I will be too. I... Love you too Vi!" You tried to create some suspence, but you'll never know if it worked because you were met with a kiss a second after that.

Caitlyn

You were at Cait's home and currently eating some cookies on the balcony with your best friend, when she took a deep breath and put some slow music on. The view was an amazing Piltover that bathed in sunlight with the sea on the horizon. You were focused on the cookie when you felt a hand on your shoulder

"Cait, you don't like the cookies?" It was the only thing you could think of.

"I like the cookies, but there's something I like more on this balcony." You blushed a bit, who knew she was the type to make up some pick up lines?

"Uh, the wonderful handmade chairs?"

"No, silly. I couldn't think of a best way to tell you that I love you."

That was unexpected, but you were sure that if you could start a relationship, it would only be with her.

"You know cupcake, I love you too."

Jayce

He was a great inventor but horrible at being romantic, you could bet. And the confirm to this theory came at a late hour when Jayce got drunk that night.

"Uh, Y/N? I need to tell you something." You were sure it was one of the horrible jokes he cracks when he's this state, but you didn't want to hurt his feelings. "What is it?"

" Just know that I love you more than anything." He never told you this. Of course he was drunk, but you decided to investigate about it.

"What do mean?"

"I mean that I have a crush on you, but like more than a crush. You don't count the way I confessed did you?" He asked. You sighed. You always hoped that the day the right person confessed, it would've been in a romantic way, but still you couldn't argue.

"I love you too, Jay Jay." You kissed him on the cheek before helping him get up.

Mel Medarda

One of Mel's servants said that she was expecting you on the balcony so you were now going there. When you arrived, you didn't see anyone. There was a beatiful painting of a landscape that gave off some romantic vibes. Unsure of what to do, you said: "Wow, Mel. It's beatiful."

At that, from behind the painting Mel walked towards you and smiled. "I made it just for you."

"Really? Thank you."

"But, I don't want you to see it as a gift from a friend." You were confused at this, but she continued.

"I want you to see it as a gift of love." You could feel you cheeks heating up, before asking:

"Do you mean you love me?"

"Yes."

Slowly she got near you and kissed your forehead before you engulfed her into a hug.

"I love you too"

Ekko

For Ekko finding a way to confess was difficult. In the end he decided to do something that could also be taken as a joke in case the feeling wasn't mutual. He waited for you to be alone at night, you were sitting on a low branch of that giant tree, your feet swinging in the air. He saw the right opportunity and got out from his spot with a little guitar, going under the tree you were on. He started to play a slow song accompaining it with some romantic lyrics, putting his heart in it, and when he ended he hoped you got the meaning.

"Ekko, I didn't know you played the guitar."

"I uh, learned just for you."

"Do you think you can get my heart with a song?" You asked.

Ekko remained silent, waiting for the reject.

"You were right." You said jumping down the tree.

"Y/N-" The boy didn't get the chance to finish the sentence when you kissed him on the lips and left him red like a tomato on the spot.

"I love you, Ekko."

I think this is the longest chapter so far. I tried to keep everyone in character, and I honestly didn't know what to do with Jayce and I also hope I didn't make Ekko too comic (Idk why I think he would've been the comical character if the show wasn't so depressing)

Anyway the next chapter will be you meeting their parents, and for some characters I will have to invent what their parents are like or just 'telling their parents or parent figure you're in a relationship' like with Jinx or Cait so for some characters is not giong to be exactly meeting their their parents with some but it's still going to be nice content and I hope I will keep everyone in character

bye