Getting drunk

Before the start I just wanted to thank you for all the amazing support!!

Viktor

Neither of you like to get drunk, but once you witnessed a drunk Viktor and it wasn't that out of control. He started to talk nonsense and laugh at everything as if it was the funniest thing in the world, and it didn't help that you laughed at his laughing and he found it funny so at the end of the day Jayce had to drag both of you to the lab and let you cool down.

Jinx

Even with her crazy personality, she's not the type for alcohol. A few times you got drunk and passed out at the pub, then waking up at Jinx's hideout with funny drawings on your face. You don't really like that surprise so you try to avoid too much alcohol. Also Silco's talk on how alcohol is bad is really boring.

Vi

You do drink, but never enough to get drunk. Vi on the other hand gets drunk sometimes, and as a result she tries to find someone to fight while blabbering stuff. Lucky for you, it's easy to convince her to go home.

Caitlyn

She never ever got even near getting drunk, she's too serious for this. But sometimes you can drink a bit too much and Caitlyn would panic for no reason waitng for you to sober up and then starting a talk on how its easy to become an alcoholic and how dangerous alcohol is, so you try not to drink too much.

Mel Medarda

Both of you straight up don't get drunk. The ambient you two constantly are in is too professional and you know that something like that could throw a shadow on her reputation so you want to avoid the risk as much as possible.

Jayce

You don't get drunk because you can't; when you go in a pub, there's a 99% chance that you will have to drag a drunk Jayce back home. He gets ten times more emotional and most probably cries, so if you got drunk too things would start to go a lot downhill.

Ekko

He doesn't really get drunk. He regularly goes out to fight and he is an example for a lot of people in the community, so that wouldn't be great. After a few shots he stops but that doesn't change the fact that he gest a lot flirty but it's only funny to see. After a good ten minutes he would go to sleep, so that's also how you discovered that he has a terrible alcohol resistance.

Mylo

Vander would kill both of you for putting your hands on any alcoholic drink. However, you and Mylo like to drink fruit juice out of tiny glasses and pretend to be drunk. From outside you look like absolute crackheads but that's ok.

Soo, this is it. It was easier than expected to add Mylo in the chapters.

Also I have an idea for the next chapter that is giong to be fun to write hehehe

Don't forget to follow me, leave a star and a comment!!