You meet their parents

I said in the other chapter how the title is not 100% accurate for all the characers. Viktor and Vi are going to be the most difficult to do but okk

also this thing got 79 reads?? thank youuu

I'm also thinking to do a catch up of some character at 100 reads

Viktor

It was a few months since you and Viktor started dating and he convinced you to meet his parents. Now that you were nearly at their home, you regretted your choice being sure they wouldn't like you, and even if Viktor tried to convince you that they would love you for sure, you couldn't buy it.

"Why should they like me?" "Why shouldn't they?" This was the best conversation you could do based on the subject, but any answer that could come to your mind disappeard as you saw that the destination was right in front of you. "Don't worry Y/N, they will love you." Viktor grabbed your hand before using the other to knock on the door.

A lady with white hair opened the door and looked at you confused before seeing his son. "Oh Viktor!" The lady said going for a hug, "So much time has passed." When Viktor was released, he said: "I'm happy to see you again, mom. I came here because I wanted to introduce you to my boy/girlfriend, Y/N. I'm sure you are going to like him/her." The lady turned her head to me and said "Nice to meet you Y/N, I am Diana, Viktor's mother." She was way more nice than you expected, and a few seconds later she let you in. The house was simple on the outside and the inside, the entrance door lead to a small living room with two sofas and a small couch with a table near. The kitchen was exposed and simple, there weren't any fancy decorations, as you would think normal for a Zaunite home. Diana le you and Viktor sit on the couch while she prepared some tea. You talked for nearly two hours before thanking her for the hospitality and leaving for the night. "See? She loves you." Viktor said on you way home, "Yes, it went way better than I expected."

Jinx

You already knew who you had to about your brand new relationship with Jinx, it was Silco. Of course you worked for him, but since both you and Jinx got 'adopted' form him you still needed to tell him about it. You and Jinx entered Silco's office, and he already smelled trouble by looking at Jinx's smile.

"Hello, Silco." Jinx started, "Me and Y/N have something veeery intresting to tell you"

Silco just gestured her to continue. "Guess what? Y/N just became my boy/girlfiend!" Jinx said putting an arm around your waist. "Now you have the best couple ever to work for you!"

You waited for a reaction, but he was calmer then expected. "If this isn't going to cause trouble, and makes you happy, I can allow it." Your heart lightened at that, and you left the office with Jinx.

"Nothing can stop us now!"

Vi

There wasn't any parent you really needed to talk to, but something similar happened with the enforcer, Caitlyn.

She returned again for some investigations, and the Fate wanted she to see the two of you kissing. Vi didn't really care but you tried to explain how you two were in a relationship. It's not like she ever tried to pick any of you up but this made sure no accident would happen in the future.

Caitlyn

Just a days after you got into your relationship you agreed on telling your mothers. The talking was moments were horribly long and your mothers didn't look too convinced, but in the end they must've tought something like 'we made them meet,and now keeping them apart is going to be impossible' or at least that was your guess. Whatever they tought in the end, they decided to let you be.

Jayce

There was nothing you could do to stop himfrom making him ste up a meeting with his mom. He was sure that she would love you and so she did. When she came to the lab she was confused but Jayce was so happy to tell her he got a boy/girlfirend she instantly complimented you for settling with her son. She still was a bit wierded out from all of Jayce's happiness.

Mel Medarda

She didn't really have a parent or parent figure, but when the Council knew about your relationship, everyone was shocked. Some didn't tell anything, and others walked by to congratulate. But since you status officially changed you got much more respect, and you didn't complain.

Ekko

Even if your relationship was great, the Firelights didn't know about it. It happened when Ekko was talking with some of his friends. He decided to tell them and they reacted in a very chill way, what you expected from them, still when you saw them after Ekko told them about your relationship you couldn't help but blush a little.

ok so how i said there are most of the characters that don't really talk to their parents but i did my best. There may be some grammar errors that i'm gonna correct Tomorrow because now i really can't. so if you come back Tomorrow you're gonna find a better version of this

also for Viktor's mom name i used the name of another random champion

bye