You get kidnapped

2k reads?? wow

Viktor

You were kidnapped by some criminals trying to get some informations about Hextech to sell to someone. This happened a night when you were getting home from the lab, when you suddently felt something hit you from behind and then you blacked out. Since the beginning you were determined to stay silent and not tell anything but you didn't know how long you could hold, but you knew that Viktor was going to notice your absence and call help as fast as possible.

Jinx

First of all, you were scared for the criminals. They apparently weren't in good a relationship with Silco and decided to kidnap you so they could have a trade with him, and you didn't want to think what Jinx would do to them. Even if they self-proclaimed evil, they didn't try to do whatever bad stuff to you (after all they needed to trade you and you were also kinda intimidating). You knew Jinx would handle this in a matter of minutes.

Vi

You knew that Sevika had a particular hate for Vi but never imagined that she would kidnap her partner trying to make her weaker or whatever to make her unstable. She knocked you out and took you god knows where, even if a few minutes after you woke up she knocked you out again so you wouldn't make problems, and this happened again and again. You wanted so bad to kick her ass, and so would Vi.

Caitlyn

That happened early in the morning when you were still sleepy, and didn't notice the open window that was supposed to be closed. A few moments later you saw black. You realised what happened when you woke up tied up and in a dark space that you didn't know, and this time you just hoped.

Mel Medarda

It would be really difficult to kidnap you; you were always in the presence of enforcers and other noble people or inside a well guarded building. But something still happened: some Zaun criminals broke into the building and you were unfortunatly the first person of a certain importance they saw, so they were fast to pull out a gun and hold you hostage. Enforcers run everywhere and everybody was waiting for a certain politician to show up and save you.

Jayce

You were heading to the lab in a dark night and didn't notice the two people following you. They knocked you down before you were aware of what was happening and it was only darkness for a long time.

Ekko

You were considered a criminal for Piltover and you knew it. Everything happened while you were on a mission and you didn't notice one of Silco's men coming towards you, he shot you and you blacked out in pain, sure that this was the end.

Mylo

You were left behind during one of your 'missions' running down the foreign streets of a part of Piltover you never visited. You stopped a few seconds to catch you breath when two hands grabbed you from behind and one fastly got on your mouth to stop the screams. You assumed it was someone from Zaun that had some buisness with Vander. You couldn't do anything while he dragged you away.

Sorry if the chapter didn't seem realistic but I don't really have any experience lmao

Don't forget to follow me, leave a star and tell me what you think!

How are they going to save you??