CHAPTER 5: Sudden Call

(Y/n)'s POV

I got home safely, standing right in front of our front door. Doesn't any rainfall happened atleast. I take a deep breath as I held the doorknob. I first fixed my self and slowly opened the door making a creaked sounds.

"Mom im hom-!" I was cut off by a rowdy stomps coming from our living room, that is getting louder and louder every second. Signaling its heading towards where I was standing. And in a few seconds I saw a beautiful woman who kinda looks like my mother hurriedly treading towards me as she held out her hands.

"Auntie Chin-?!" She cut me with her warmth hug. I was a little shock when I smell a familiar perfume from her that my mom also uses.

She rubs the the back of my head before she let go of me. "Welcome back (Y/n)-chan!"

"Auntie, you're using the perfume I gifted you?" I slightly tilted my head with a questioning expression even though I already know the answer.

She's always giving me a present whenever she's coming by. Ofcourse she also gives a present to her own sister but mostly its for me. So in return just last three months I started to save money from my allowance, and buy two floral perfume for both of them. It's good that it atleast lasted in three months, not sure if its possible though.

"It has a beautiful scent isn't it?" I can't help myself to smile because of her answer. She's really a caring and lovely person, like my mom. 'They're sisters after all.'

Auntie Chinen is already 33 years old but she's still look young. You won't see any signs on her face and body that will lead you into a conclusion she's on her 30's.

"(Y/n) sweetheart, welcome home." My mom popped out from the living room walked closer to me and greeted me with a hug and a smile.

"I'm home." I uttered.

When she let go I take my time to rolled my eyes around. I focused my ear trying to hear any noise from a two person , but surpisingly none. I confusingly asked the woman who greeted me first the moment I walked in. "Auntie... Where is Natsuya and Ruka?"

She sigh before answering, "Those two is busy. So I didn't get the chance to let them come with me." The answer that she gave made me frown a little as I murmured, "I just did wish earlier that I could see them..."

Someone's hand suddenly was placed above my head patting it gently. "It's okay. Soon you will see them again." I looked up to my aunt who is smiling over me as a frowned expression appeard on my face.

'Soon?'

I was about to asked her to remove my confusion but my mom suddenly barge in. "(Y/n)... Would you mind accompany your aunt to the grocery store?" My eyes then shifted on her and slowly nodded my head.

"Yeah sure, I'll go change first. My body is bathing on my own sweat." I joked while rubbing the back of my head which made them chuckle.

"Come in." Both of them walked towards the living room. I went straight and enter to my door room that is slightly open. 'I closed it earlier... did I? Mom probably entered my room.'

I stopped in front of the dresser, opened it and pulled out a gray medium size t-shirt and immediately change my clothes to it. Just when I'm changing my clothes I just realized that I wasn't greeted by a cat when I enter. Tria can also go outside of my room but she's almost stay inside. Whenever I'm opening the door she will always already in front greeting me with her meowing.

When I'm already done changing, I first checked under my bed but didn't see my pet cat. My eyes then gazed to the window where a magenta curtain were half-closed covering it. The spot where she's always sleeping is also empty, above the shelf is also none. Still staying where I was standing not even moving an inch. I pondered on where the cat had been gone by.