Team bonding

"Hey so we're doing a team sleepover in my basement" Guy told me as I joined him and Avermen at the front of the group. "Everyone's invited, even you and Banks we want to get to know each other" Charlie added. "Cool I'll be there" I said excitedly dad wouldn't mind it's with the team. "ALEX HELP" Fulton turns and starts going downs a grass hill "I'm coming" I race down the hill meeting him at the bottom, "how'd that happen" I laugh a little helping him off the ground "I didn't even know how to skate until like a week ago you know this" he rolled his eyes at me and started to go back to the team. I joined and shoved him a little once I caught up. "You really wanna go against the ducks best enforcer" he said raising his eyebrows "I'm probably better" I smirk knowing I'm definitely not but I could check him. "Fulton would you hurt me" i made a pouty face "yes" he said without hesitation "ouch" I said sarcastically he rolled his eyes and pushed my shoulder I ran into avermen who ran into Guy who ran into Charlie who ran into Adam. "You're causing dominoes Fulton" I say shaking my head at him. "Ok this is my street I'll meet at Guys at 5 what's the address" I ask turning the corner "415 Hennepin St. Paul side of town" Connie yelled to me. "Alright thanks Connie" I said turning and skating the rest of the block home.

"DAD IM HERE" I yell opening the front door, "we're doing team bonding night at Guys" I say walking to the kitchen taking my helmet off. "Get your blades off in the house Alex" my dad scolded me. "Alright alright and did ya hear what I said" I asked pulling my skates off "team bonding Guys yes" he said "ok I'm going to grab my stuff will you drive me?" I ask going to the stairs. "Well yea and we're picking up Charlie alright" he said as I stepped to the stairs "alright" I ran upstairs and grabbed my duffle which I filled with my clothes for tomorrow my pjs and a pillow and blanket.