Phone call

I take a deep breath and walk into my house. "I saw that" my dad said annoyed "I'm aware" I roll my eyes "really had to spy on me" o shove him a little. "I've been on a date at Fulton age hes 12 so are you, 12 is an age that boys get all" I plug my ears " la la la la la" I tune out I do not want to hear that. "Also we need to talk tomorrow get off to bed" he lags my back and I run up the stairs to my bed "can i call Connie?" I ask "for 15 minutes" he says smiling. "Yess thank you love you  night" i blow him a kiss and run up the stairs. Connie picks up on the third ring " how was it did he kiss you" she squealed. "No no, it was amazing though we talked for two hours and shared a shake and I kissed his cheek and he had his arm around me on the walk back" I smiled thinking about it. "Ooo waist or shoulders?" She asked "both" I squealed "Alexis off the phone now bed time" my dad hollered "I gotta head to bed see ya tomorrow we should do girls day, I promised Charlie I'd help him shop for something, girls day and Charlie" I she laughed at me "deal" she said "but I'm making him do face masks" I added "Alexis phone" my dad joined the line "sorru coach my bad" Connie said "go to bed Connie" my dad said and hung up. "Bye" I laughed and hung up.