The bus

"Dad what time does the bus come" I ask packing the last box into the moving truck, "1" he answers lugging my giant hockey bag and his to the car hans was driving us to the bus stop and the team would be there to say goodbye. "Let's go" he put a hand on my shoulder we walked out and he locked the doors. I watched the house get smaller and we drove to the bus station. "I'm gonna miss you guys" I ran out hugging my team and kissing fultons cheek. "My friends my team, my best friend and boyfriend" I looked to Fulton they all made a line and told things to my dad "head up" Guy said "right" my dad nodded "oh god soft hands" avermen told him doing his karate kid impression "yes avermen" "strength not concentration" Fulton joked talking about his slap shot. "Duh" my dad rolled his eyes playfully. "Good luck coach" Charlie hugged my dad tightly and then he went to Charlie's mom who he KISSED! "Tf" I yelled loudly "HEY" my dad slapped my head for cussing "Charlie she's your sister now" Adam piped up. "At least i ain't a cake-eater" I looked to Adam. "Yes you are cake-eater" Jesse looked to me laughing "adams a better cake eater find me a better name for when I'm back alright" I waved t everyone jumping on the bus and opening my window so I could see them. My dad stepped on the bus "and ducks No matter what happens I'll be back for next season we have a title to defend" my dad pumped his fist in the air and everyone cheered including me. He walked to our spot and the bus took off the whole team ran down the road after us until they couldn't anymore I kept my head out the window until they were all blobs, dots, specks, and then gone. I sat down beside my dad sighing he put his arm around me and I looked to him "were pretty mighty ducks aren't we" I look to him "we are and we'll be back the ducks can't be defeated" he smiled "but peewee is over" I say confused "there's more than just peewee" my dad ruffles my hair as we finally exit Minnesota our next stop Michigan.