The one with the date.

Parker stood outside of the restaurant she'd text Hailee to meet her at. It had a nice beach front so she'd gone ahead and reserved a table outside looking out to the beach, it's too hot to be trapped in doors anyway.

She checked her watch, cursing herself for being adamant in arriving early. She looked down and pulled her t shirt away from her stomach, trying to generate some sort of breeze underneath. By habit she went to check her watch again before she felt two arms wrap around her shoulders.

"Hey, hot stuff." She heard a voice whisper in her ear. She felt a shiver go directly down her spine as she turned on her heel, the arms currently wrapped around her shoulder dropping down slowly. "You look good." Hailee greeted her properly when Parker turned around, already feeling giddy from the small amount of contact.

"Hi," Parker paused as she debated leaning in for a hug before eventually deciding against it, assuming the moment has passed. "You loo," Parker let out a deep breath as she took in the girl in front of her. "So beautiful. Uhh, I hope you're hungry?"

Hailee smiled bashfully as she tucked a hair behind her ear. "Starving."

Parker stepped to the side and motioned for Hailee to walk ahead on the crowded side walk. The shorter girl smiled before taking the lead, resisting the urge to smirk to herself a she felt Parker's eyes on her.

"Hi, table for Hayes, please?" Parker spoke to the maitre d' at the front. The older lady glanced down to her books before smiling at the pair and picking up two menus.

"Of course, follow me, ladies."Parker again allows Hailee to walk ahead of her, though this time she tried to keep her eyes straight ahead, she decided to forgo compression shorts this morning and she's immediately regretting her decision.

"Here's your table. Your waitress will be right with you guys. Have a nice day." The maitre d' said with a friendly smile before she walked off to greet more customers.

Parker rushed around the table and pulled out one of the chairs, motioning for Hailee to sit down. Hailee smiled Parker's way whilst Parker used this opportunity to take the beautiful girl in. She's came in jeans and a black crop top and the view of her bare stomach was making her whole body tingle.

"Thank you."

Parker smiled as she pushed the chair in as Hailee sat down. She may be inexperienced, but she knows how girls should be treated. She just can't always execute it.

She rushed to her own seat and sat down, blushing when she noticed Hailee watching her every mood.

"Hi guys, my names Anna. Can I start you off with some drinks?" A young girl, most likely a teenager, asks as she approached the table with a small tablet in the palm of her hand.

Parker looked towards Hailee, waiting for her to go first.

"Can I get a glass of the sangria, please?"

"Of course. And for you?"

"Can I get a sparkling water? Thank you."

Anna nodded before walking away in the direction of the bar.

"Way to leave a girl drinking alone!" Hailee exclaimed with a laugh.

Parker rubbed the palm of her finger tips together, a nervous habit she's more than aware of. "Sorry...I don't drink during the season, probably should of mentioned that."

Hailee leant forward, arms resting on the table, millimetres from Parker's nervous hands. She knew what she was doing, but she wanted to know if Parker would take the opportunity to grasp her hand in hers. "No, don't be sorry. I wanna know stuff like that about you. Doesn't matter how big or small, I'm all ears."