The one with the learning.

"Do my eyes deceive me?" Griffin said from his seat on the sofa as his sister walked into their parents home.

"What?" Hailee shrugged off as she kicked her shoes off and sat on the free seat on the sofa, immediately reaching forward and grabbing his drink off the coffee table.

"I didn't think you'd actually come."

"Yeah, well, I need someone to explain this shit to me." She mumbled as she pulled out her phone and sent off a quick text before leaning back.

Hailee:
Good luck today, bug. I'll be watching 👀

Hailee turned to her brother who sat smirking at her. "What?" She asked again.

"Bug?" He asked with a laugh. "What's that short for? Love bug?"

Hailee didn't reply, instead staying silent and looking at the at the TV on the wall.

"Wait...is it short for love bug?" He asked as he threw his head back.

Hailee turned to him with a glare as she pointed her finger at him. "Hey!" She hissed. "I drove her home and we were listening to the Jonas brothers...and it's cute, shut up. There's only so many nicknames you can turn Parker into. Anyway, not a peep from you, remember - don't be a dick, and I'll let you use my garage to fix your car." Griffin smirked before moving his hand to his lips and making a zip motion.

Hailee watched as the teams made their way out to the field, unable to help the smile on her face when she seen the jersey, identical to the one she's wearing, walk backwards onto the pitch.

"Ok, talk me through everything." She said as she kept her eyes glued to the tv.

"Okay...uhm, they're taking their places. Your girl is an attacking midfielder, by the way. Uhm, they're all taking a knee for Black Lives Matter. And now...kick off...so I really have to do this the whole game?"

"Mmm, maybe just the key moments?"

"Cool."

"Great."

The two watched the game, nothing much needing explaining in the first 20 minutes so Hailee allowed her eyes to follow Parker's figure jogging around.

"Here's your girl! Damn, she's fast." Griffin mumbled. "There's a goal here. There's a goal here!" His volume increased as they both watched Parker take the ball in the box. She went to shoot but instead dragged the ball back before knocking it forward again, sending the defender in front of her to the ground, she pulled her foot back and hit the ball with the side of her foot, watching the ball curve into the top right corner. "Goal!" The brother and sister due stood up celebrating. "Your girl is crazy talented, Haiz. The balls alone to try that."

Hailee smiled proudly as they both sat down, the reply showing on the screen. She went silent as they showered the replay, the camera at a much more zoomed angle allowing Hailee to see the muscle definition in Parker's legs. The replay changed to the clip of Parker celebrant, running to the corner flag and pointing to the back of her shirt, as her teammates ran to her she hugged them all quickly before pulling the bottom of her shirt up to wipe the sweat on her face. Hailee licked her lips at the site of the girls abs shining with sweat, she honestly thought she couldn't be more attracted to the girl but apparently she was wrong.

The rest of the game flew by as Hailee started to get a grasp on it, Griffin had explained the offside rule and why a goal got disallowed, but other than that there wasn't much need for him. She still didn't enjoy it, but she hopes Parker will be impressed that she's learnt about the sport she loves so much. If things go as she hopes; she's going to be sitting through a lot of games.

Once the final whistle went she observed how the players all went up to each other and congratulated each other. Hailee noted that with certain players, that Griffin informed her all play on the national team with her, she had a sense of familiarity and seemed much more at ease. In fact, she was more at ease on the field in general. Hailee could see that. There was no shyness as she shouted orders at her teammates or argued with members of the other team.

Once the teams disappeared down the tunnel, Hailee watched 5 minutes pass by on the clock before she picked up her phone and pressed on Parker's contact info, only ringing a handful of times before the soccer player picked up.

"Hey." She said, still slightly out of breath.

"Hey! You played so good! I'm so proud of you." Hailee said into the phone.

"Great game, Parker!" Griffin yelled from his seat.

Hailee smiled as she heard Parker laugh through the phone. "Will you thank Griffin for me, please? And thank you, it felt good. You didn't need to watch though, I know it's not your thing."

Hailee scoffed. "I'll have you know, I now know the offside rule."

"Oh you do?"

"Yup."

"That's impressive."

"I'm glad you think so."

"Mmm." Parker let out a small laugh at how proud Hailee sounded.

"Hey, so I was thinking, it's stupidly hot yesterday and apprently Friday is meant to be hotter than the devils ass...and I have a pool..." Hailee trailed off, waiting for Parker to put together the pieces. She's not stupid, she knows she has a good body, she works damn hard for it, she hopes being around her in a bikini would give Parker a gentle push to take what she wants.

"Ahh, you're lucky. You can cool down."

Hailee brought her hand to her forehead. "Parker, I'm asking if you would like to come to my place on Friday and cool down." And maybe heat up.

The phone line was silent for a moment whilst Hailee waited for Parker to speak. "Uhh, sure, yeah, sounds good."

"Awesome. Alright listen, I'm gonna go but call me when you're home later, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I will."

"Okay, bye bug."

"Bye."

Hailee waited for the click of the phone to signal Parker has hung up before stuffing her phone in her joggers pocket. "Griffin, I'm heading out. I need to go buy a bikini." 

Hello double update! Next chapter is ready and primed. Proud gf moments.

Hope you're all good, stay safe.