The one where its worth her while.

"Why are you watching me? I feel under pressure." Parker mumbled as she fiddled with the lock on her apartment door, trying her best not to get distracted by Hailee staring at her impatiently.

"Just hurry up." Hailee replied quickly, biting her own lip as she watched her girlfriends concentrated face.

Parker grumbled to herself before letting out a sigh of relief when she felt her lock click open. "Finally. Why was th-"

Parker was cut off by Hailee's hands meeting her shoulder and pushing her inside roughly. The singer used her foot to close to the door behind them and blindly pushed Parker over to the sofa, still being mindful of her leg.

"What's going on?" Parker asked, not wanting to sound like she was complaining. Parker let out a breath when she was pushed onto the sofa, immediately joined by Hailee straddling her lap as she brushed her hair to one side. Parker felt like her heart was going to beat out her chest as she placed her hands on Hailee's thighs and squeezed slightly.

Hailee smirked and leant her head down so her lips met Parker's ear. "You did good today, baby." She whispered before taking the girls ear lobe in her mouth.

"Thanks." Parker said with a small gasp. Hailee knew her ears were a weak spot of hers.

"Mmhmm." Hailee hummed as she grinds her hips in Parker's lap. "Remember what I said to you earlier?"

"Y-yeah."

"What did I say?"

Parker swallowed hard. "That you'd make it up to me."

Hailee pushed herself against Parker's body harder. "Mmm, tell me what you want, baby. You can have anything. I'll do anything you want, you just have to tell me. Tell me what you want me to do."

"Uhm..." Parker trailed off, momentarily distracted by her girlfriends lips attaching themselves to her neck.

"Think, baby."

Parker allowed her thoughts to take over as Hailee kept grinding her hips down and kissing down her neck. "I want-" Parker cut herself off when she felt Hailee's teeth clamp down on her soft skin, her tongue quickly coming out to soothe any stinging.

"Tell me."

"I want a lap dance." Parker rushed out, holding her breath after for Hailee's response.

Hailee stopped the movement of her hips and pulled back with a smirk. "Yeah?"

"Yeah...is that- is that okay?"

"Oh, I can totally do that. Give me 5 minutes, okay?"

——————————————-///———————————

Parker sat on the sofa, leaning back against the cushions as she messed around on her phone. She hasn't heard her girlfriends voice for the past 5 minutes but she could hear her banging around.

"Bug?" She heard Hailee shout out, interrupting her from her thoughts.

"Mmmm?"

"Close your eyes."

Parker straight away squeezed her eyes shut and threw her phone the other side of the sofa. She tried her best to use the rest of her senses as her eyes were closed. She could smell Hailee's sweet perfume fill her sinus' and she could hear her feet stepping on the hardwood floor.

"Open them." She heard Hailee whisper.

She opened her eyes quickly and blinked a couple of times as they refocused, widening as the image in front of her became clearer. Her eyes ran from her girlfriends bare legs and up her body, taking in the red lingerie clinging to her body, highlighting every beautiful curve. She reached Hailee's face who was stood smirking as she felt Parker's eyes on her, loving the effect she can have on the girl.