𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟎𝟐

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐲𝐮𝐞

--------------------------------------------------------------

|| Aether & Paimon POV: ||

"Okay, so let's go over when Paimon and you have gathered from the locals.

1. This Wincausias person is known as the Solitary Yaksha

2. Her Domain is near Mt. Hula

3. She seems to like Moon Pies since lots of people offer it to her."

"Alright, so let's do what we did with the other Adeptus before. Let's make a Moon Pie, go to her Domain, and leave the Moon Pie as an offering."

"Well! What are we waiting for! Paimon wants to meet this Yaksha!"

|| Y/N POV: ||

I had finished patrolling the outskirts and exterminating  a few Hillitrolll camps. So for just a bit, I allowed myself rest, and retreated into my Domain. 

My Domain is near Mt. Hula. Well, more on the bottom parts of it. I like places where the the sun shines brightly, and where I can easily return to Liyue in cases of emergency, or just a weekly patrol. But when I do take a short rest, I enjoy the natural aspects of my Domain. The lake was a nice place for reflection. Not in the sense of looking at myself, but more in the sense of reflecting on choices I plan or have already made.

I also, at times find myself reading ancient scrolls, or plain books under a tree. I find it quite interesting to see what sorts of fantasies mortals have, and how they put them into books. And other times when scrolls have misinformation, I always wonder what lead to those misconceptions being made. Truly, I do wonder. Though I do find myself sometimes being fascinated by world of imagination mortals present through their writing. Sometimes wishing to be part of it.

But alas, my duties as a Yaksha and to defend the people of Liyue will always be my purpose. But with the rising of a new age, I sometimes wonder. Liyue's people have proven to not be defenceless against dangers that wish to harm them. Such as in the case of Osial. Although I have seen that the Adeptus is still needed at times. But perhaps not I. 

Though it may sound selfish, I do at many times of day and night. Find myself wishing to live and explore the world of Teyvat. It is not my lack of want to protect the mortals as Rex Lapis wished, but more so of the want to be free of burden. To be free for even a few moments and not have a looming future set for slaughter and bloodshed. It still haunts me. Those times of spreading corruption and death. I can still hear their cries of despair and madness.