𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥'𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞

--------------------------------------------------------------

While the Traveler was out doing their commissions, that left you at the tavern with the currently drunk Archon. Thankfully he wasn't drawing too much attention to himself, so you could have the leisure of silence. Or however much silence one could get in a tavern. But bards aren't one to be quiet for long.

Venti would constantly be giggling at the smallest of things like a child. Periodically asking, what you perceived as random questions that seemed to lead to nowhere. Seeing the Anemo Archon in such a state made a cold sweat akwardly slide across your face. Though it wasn't anything new of the sort. For immortal beings, habits can be hard to break, and drinking seemed to be something this particular Archon did not plan on dropping any century soon.

But the sheer amount of alcohol he had already consumed was quite concerning. You practically gave up on counting how many shots he had taken after the 37th.

"Y/n...*hic* why don't you try a glass..?"

"No."

"Come onnnnnn, it tastes *hic* greatttt."

"No."

"Well more for the great bard then! To the finest wine of *hic* Mondstat!"

Venti reached for the bottle to pour himself another shot of alcohol. But as his hand neared the glass, you snatched it and held it the air away from his grasp.

To this, he whined like a toddler. Fruitlessly trying to convince you to give him access to the wine once more. Or better yet, try a bit yourself. You had little idea of why the Anemo Archon found himself so wrapped in this drink. But if this was the effect it had on even gods like him, you were not going to let yourself be in such a state.

And to your relief, (or not) a man with brown hair approached you and Venti's table. While you were still distracted my Venti's attempts to pry the bottle from your hands, the man was already in front of you.

As he was about to speak, you suddenly snapped your head to face him. Giving the man a sort of glare. This caused the man to jump back a bit.

"Apologies, but the tavern is going to be closing in 10 minutes. The bill-"

The man paused and took a moment to stare at you. A small blush rising on his face.