𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐝

Happy New Years everyone! I was supposed to be finishing up chapters 15 and 16 but I realized that I was late for the New Years. Sadly The plot point of the Lantern Rite has already been used, even though I would love to time it with the in-game Lantern Rite. I instead have decided to make this a collage AU featuring the lovely Yakshas and you, my reader.

Now, let's take a look at the day in the life of the Yaksha.

Have a wonderful day for the start of a new beginning everyone.

—————————-

Slowly blinking your eyes open, you rise from your bed and look outside your window. The sun has barely crossed the horizon and the clouds cover what could have been a clear sky. Looking back, you see Indarias and Bonanus still sound asleep. You ignore the urge to fall back into your bed and go into the restroom.

Flicking on the light, your turn on the sink and wash your face. Effectively waking yourself up. While you're at it, you brush your teeth. Finishing quickly, you enter into the main area with the lights already on.

"Ah, good morning Y/n. You woke up a bit later than usual. Normally you'd be up at 5. It's 7. Thankfully we don't have classes  today. What time did you sleep?"

"I'm fine Menogias. I had an essay I needed to finish and stayed up till 2."

"You have all A's Y/n. You don't need to stay up so late just to finish an essay that's due in 2 weeks."

"I have a 90%. I'm on the brink of a B+. Besides, didn't you pull 2 all nighters too finish a project yourself? A group project no less. I'm guessing you pulled most of the work?"

"Ah, you caught me there. But that was once. And it still isn't a healthy behavior. Make sure to get enough sleep."

"Mhm."

Sighing, Menogias continued mixing batter in a bowl. 

"While you're here, could you help me make breakfast?"

"Sure. What do you need?"

"Get the eggs from the fridge and the oil. Apply the oil onto the waffle maker."

"Alright."

Following his instructions, you open the fridge and take 3 eggs out of the carton. You notice that the fridge is beginning to empty.

"Menogias, food is running low. I'll get groceries today."

"Good idea, write it down on the fridge."

You placed the eggs next to Menogias, plug in the waffle maker and apply oil as he instructed. You then write down a list of items you would need to get later on a note pad attached to the fridge by magnets.

• Milk

• Eggs

• Tomatoes

• Flour

• Bread

• Blueberries