A talk with God

A/N : Not the MAIN story just yet, but this contains some bits of informations with what happened to the previous.

I was stabbed.

I looked at my back, the place where I was stabbed... And saw Jenna's boyfriend.

Damn, I was right. He was a psycho.

As things were getting blurry, I heard inaudible screams.
I need to get home... to my dog. To Oreo.
Then everything went black.

Someone suddenly spoke in the darkness...

'Hey, Y/N. Can you hear me?'

"..."

'I know you can hear me. And I'm guessing, you know how you... Died, right?'

"...yeah."

'Jenna's boyfriend uhm.. stabbed you in the back, then he stabbed you a few more times.'

I shivered. If that's possible in here.
"He gave me the creeps ever since we first met. It seems I was right."

'Umm, yeah. Turns out he was a psychopath. Rather, an obsessed boyfriend. He kills anyone he sees as a threat to their relationship. But don't worry, he's in custody now.'

"He better be...

So, um... who are you?"

'I am god.'

"Ohhh, cool."

'What do you mean "cool"?'

"Well, what was I supposed to say or do?"

'I don't know, be amazed? Shocked?'

"You want me to gasp in my mind...?"

'-No! Ugh, you're giving me a headache.'

"Anyways, what is my purpose here? And where's my dog?"

'Let me explain some things first. So... Every 10 minutes here in our realm is 1 week there.'

"How long have I been in here? And what happened to my dog?"

'I knew you'd ask that sooner. You've been in here for about 30 minutes, so 3 weeks has passed in your original world. Your dog was taken by Jenna. She's taking care of your dog really well. You needn't worry.'

"How about my house?"

'Since they weren't able to find any relative of yours, they decided to sell it. The money went to a dog shelter.'

"That's good... And my purpose?"

'Ah yes, that. I have decided to give you another chance to live. In another world.'

"What for?"

'To enjoy life, to feel love.'

"..."

'Are you with me?'

"How am I supposed to do that?"

'You'll learn how to, all by yourself. Learn how to love and how to feel loved. Also, a heads up. You won't be living in a normal world like the world you have lived in before. I'll reincarnate you in a magical world.'

"Magical?"

'Yes, a world filled with magic.'

"I see. Though this is still quite... Foreign to me... I guess I'll take up your offer."

'This is not an offer but a command. But I guess it's still fine with your consent.'

"Okay."

'Also, I'll give you a bonus. For being the calmest amongst all the other humans that I've interacted with.'

"Uh... sure."

'With that being said, I wish for you to embrace your new life happily. Feel the love and feel loved. I, King. The god of life, give you my blessings.'

"King. What a simple name."

'Shut up.' Is what I last heard from him or her. I don't really know if god has a specific gender.

Then I felt warm.

A/N : Sorry for the short chapter. I'm still thinking whether I'd update or something since I wrote this story out of boredom.

Also, the "God" image here isn't meant to destroy(?) or mess up your own understandings and beliefs in God.  The character called "God" here is purely out of my imagination.