Party - 2

(A : I'll draw Elizabeth soon but not now, m'very sorry.)

"Okay, let's go." She then hugged my arm. Which I just shrugged off.

3rd Person POV:

Y/N walked with a princess beside her. Some guests bowed to them and they bowed back.

As they kept on walking, they finally arrived to a corner where Hosam was blabbering and Elaine was just listening.
Y/N was glad they got along.

Y/N tapped Hosam's shoulder.
"Hello, Hosam. I'm glad you and Elaine got along." Hosam hugged Y/N.

"I missed you my dear cousin!" The red haired cousin then peppered Y/n's face with kisses.

(Except for the lips of course. I won't be doing incest, in case you got this idea.)

Elizabeth blushed seeing the scene before her.
"W- why are you kissing her?!" Elizabeth shooed Hosam away.

"We're cousins." Hosam cluelessly tilted her head.

"Papa said to only kiss a person you love or like!" Elizabeth huffed and pulled Y/N for a kiss.

Elaine gasped and turned crimson red.
Hosam is still clueless.
And Y/N was too stunned to speak.

"Oh my~ my daughter's already making a move." The queen giggled and it was visible in Rika's face that she's also shocked but soon laughed it off. It seems they trailed along the two.

"Is it a love at first sight, dear?" Elizabeth just nodded. Jeanette then carried Elizabeth into her arms.

Y/N Irini has never been more stunned in her entire lifetime... including her previous life.

"Y/n? Y/N?!?!!!" Hosam shook Y/N violently. Y/n just stood still.
Elaine was also stunned her crush was kissed by a princess right in front of her.
The said green haired girl started tearing up.

"Eh??!!!?!?" Hosam started panicking as Elaine started sobbing while clenching her dress.

Y/N was slowly regaining herself. 'Kids, they're dangerous!!' is what she said in her mind.

"M- mama." Was the first word our dear Y/N has spoken after being in a state of shock.

Rika just chuckled at her daughter. It seems even if her daughter didn't follow her Mom's words, girls naturally go near Y/N.

"Yes? Y/N?" The mother of our main character smiled lovingly at Y/N.

"Mama- wha- kiss." Y/N pointed at her lips.
Even if Y/N's consciousness is at the age of 27, she still can't grasp the situation for it is quite foreign for her.

"Yes dear, Elizabeth kissed you. It seems she has already taken a liking with you." Rika carried her birthday girl. The white haired woman was in the brink of laughing, since it's the first time Y/N has lost composure in front of her.

'My daughter is so adorable right now!!' Rika screamed in her head.

A few more minutes after that, Y/N has finally calmed down. Y/N regained her composure and was back to greeting guests.

Y/N also talked with a puffy-eyed Elaine and said sorry for the inconvenience. Elaine forgave her crush of course. After the 2 had a small talk, Elaine said goodbye for the day. Y/N was worried for Elaine but the green haired girl won't tell her the reason why she cried, so she didn't insist further.

*Fast forward*

Y/N was exhausted. She still hates the fact that it's normal for kids to have a much more 'easily tired' body. In her previous life, she could greet people like this (for work) all day and get tired but not THIS tired.

Y/N sighed once she had her change of clothes.
As soon as she layed down on her king sized bed, she fell asleep.

A/N : I wrote this chapter short on purpose because I myself would like to see some bits of action and progression :))

Sorry for the repitition of words and for not updating these past few days, laziness hit me hard and no ideas entered my mind.

Also, another reason is that my schoolworks started piling up again so I barely have time for reading or writing.

That's all, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!