Liberté

I then felt warm.

It's warm but... It's still dark.
"It's a girl!" A voice shouted across the... Room, I guess.
"Dear, our child is a girl." The... 'Mother' said to her husband with exhaustion evident in her voice.
Who is the child they're pertaining to though?
I felt a calloused hand caress my face in a gentle manner.
Wait... I'm the child?!?!
I groaned which came out as a cry.

"Honey! Our daughter Y/N cried because I touched her face!" The husband whined- wait. It's a feminine voice. Wife and wife? That's cool! but uh.. she misunderstood.
A chuckle erupted from behind me.
"Dear, maybe it's because your hand is calloused." I guess that's Mama 1.

I forced my eyes to open, and it did...! Was it even possible for a baby?

I was blinded at first, but... I saw a brunette woman. I looked into her bright red eyes. And she looked into mine. I guess I smiled because her mood went from sad to... Happy. This is Mama 2.

"Honey!! She smiled at me! Our baby smiled at me!!" She almost hugged me but I guess she realized I'm still a baby, so she carried me.
"Careful, dear." Mama 1 said to Mama 2.
Her embrace is so... Warm. It's something I've never felt before.

Then I felt sleepy. Wait what? Do babies really tire out that fast??
Damn I guess so...

I woke up after a few hours and Mama 2 was still carrying me.
"Who's a good baby??? It's Y/N!!" Mama 2 cooed. I laughed unconsciously.
"Mama is still tired from labor, so I can't wake her up and tell her that you're so adorable." She pouted. Do parents really talk to their new born child like this?
She talked to me a few more minutes after that, and then I felt sleepy again. Her embrace is so comfy.

Then after that, everything went on normally as years went by.
Except for... Me growing up.
I've never felt so loved before.

Mama Rika, a white haired girl. The one who gave birth to me, was strict yet sweet. She goes by 'Mama' to me.
Mama Shainrah, the brunette and the calloused hands girl. She was spoiling me to the max, "A very doting mother" Is what Mama Rika said to me, and she was a very doting mother indeed. She goes by 'Mom' to me.

And right now we're living in a kingdom called Liberté. Liberté can also translate to 'freedom', I think. And it lives up to its name.
In this kingdom, you can be who you are, and you can love who you want (except for pedophilia...). The society here isn't like the society I lived in before I was reincarnated here. It's so nice. 

I take it back, maybe not so nice.

I have to train for magic? Sure, I'm well aware that magic does exist. But I was hoping to have a peaceful life. It most likely won't happen because I have to train for magic. I just want to sleep and eat inside our mansion.

'Idiot, then you won't feel loved and feel how to love!'

"Yeah, King. I know." And King, the God. Is still in contact with me. He checks up on me every once in a while.

'Tsk! Even if you don't want to go out, you have to. Or you'll die from the wrath of your Mama Rika.' I shivered from the thought.

"Why'd you have to remind me?" I groaned and basically visualized 'King' shrug.

In a few months, I'll be turning 6. And my training will begin. Mom warned me. She also told me it'll be hellish... Urgh!

A/N : Next chapter will contain new characters! One (or maybe more) might be a Love Interest for Y/N. 😏😏😏