(Today is the very special day for Xiaoxi and Si Tu Mo, as it is their first day at their work place. They will have their white coats, have a stethoscope, will meet new people, treat the other people and can meet "the one. ")

"si tu mo, get up. First day of work and you want to be late?" shouts miss gui yi, her everyday routine.  

But, to her surprise,  her daughter, the lazy and childish head si tu mo was wide awake  and was packing  her bag .

miss gui yi- what are you doing? Where are you going?

Si tu mo- Ma, I can even stay there at hospital. So, I am packing all the essential stuffs like- Chocolates, toothbrush, my fav books, books related to gynecology,my bts hoodie etc.

miss gui yi- okay, but please take care of your self as well my daughter.(cried)

Si Tu Mo- Don't worry mom. I will take care ofmyself. Besides, I have my crackhead Xiaoxi.

Miss Gui Yi- Yes, Xiaoxi is there. My tension is alot less.

Si tu mo- Ma, promise me. Promise me you will also take care of yourself. You will not over work  yourself and eat on time.

Miss Gui Yi- Yes my daughter, I will.

Someone honks. Twice. Thrice. Four times. 

Si Tu mo- I think Xiaoxi came. Bye mom

miss gui yi hugged her daughter and kissed her forehead.

Miss gui yi- bye my daughter. Take care

Si tu mo went and sat on the car of Xiaoxi. They both hugged each other

Xiaoxi- I am excited.

Si Tu Mo- I am more than you.

Xiaoxi-I have heard the doctors are very handsome. Especially Dr Cha and Dr Namjoon.

Si Tu Mo- I have also heard about them. I have heard that the canteen is also very good. It's speciality is roasted fish . I am dying to eat it.

Xiaoxi-  You only look at food, pabo. I want to meet Dr Namjoon and I think, you will find your the one here.

SI tu mo- Nah, impossible. The only person I will marry is Song Joong Ki. One day, you'll see. We both will have 11 children. 7 will be named as bts and 4 will be named as black pink

Xiaoxi- He doesn't even know your existence. Just imagine, what if Dr Cha chose you? 

SI Tu MO-making face

(Si tu mo took  out her phone and in gallery looked at the picture of Song Joong  Ki.) 

Si Tu Mo- Oppa, this girl is dumb. I will only  marry you.

Xiaoxi- After me, only Dr Cha will be able to control you.

Si Tu Mo- Your wish!!

(They reached hospital.)

In hospital-

Namjoon- Cha,  are you ready to meet the new comer?

Cha - Yes

Namjoon- I wish I meet the one this year. I will train her.

Dr Cha- I've no interst.

saying so he went out. Momo was behaving like a butterfly. She was running here and there. Suddenly, she bumped into dr cha. Both of them fall down. Dr cha got up. He gave his hand to momo. Momo took his hand and got up.

she bowed and said- I am sorry doctor(reading his name on the coat)Cha Yo Han.

Dr Cha- It's okay(he went)

Momo- Was he really dr cha? Oh god, my life is spoiled now. I bumped into my professor. I am finished.

She went inside the room and met jennie, jisoo,hobi, wu bosong.

Momo(bowed infront of them): I am si tu mo. You can call me mom.

Everyone- Hi momo!

(all of them introduced themselves.)

(momo in mind- Where is this xiaoxi? This girl is.....)

xiaoxi came.

Xiaoxi- I am sorry for being late. Actually I recieved an urgent call from my home. 

(dr namjoon saw xiaoxi. He got lost.)

Namjoon-(in mind)Is she the one? She is beautiful. I think I should talk to her,in private.

Dr Cha- You found the one? Very soon.

Namjoon- I was just looking at them, Pabo.

Dr cha- I know at whom you were looking. Anyways, le's go.

(they went.)

DR cha- So, he students in first year...

si tu mo was feeling shameful. She somehow gathered courage and raised her hand with Xiaoxi and Jennie.

Dr cha- Okay(looking at momo)So we met again.(smiling) your name?

Si tu Mo- said momo

"jennie","xiaoxi"

Cha Yo Han- Nice to meet you all.So you guys may pair up with the professors. Jennie, you may pair up with Wu Bosong, He is also the professor. Xiaoxi, you may pair up with Namjoon and Si Tu Mo, I will help you.

Si Tu MO- Okay Dr CHA YO HAN.

Dr Cha- But first ti your shoe lace and be ready. You never know when you have to run.

Momo- Okay.

Xiaoxi-(whispering) As I said, the love is beginning.

Momo- Hey You shut up.

Xiaoxi- Good luck misses cha yo han.

Momo- Fool.

XIaoxi- Anyways, I got dr namjoon. Good luck momo.

Cha- (in mind)Oh we can call her momo as well. But she is very cute and childish.

cha- Are you ready?

Momo- yes dr cha yo han.

cha- very well.

(he told her about evrything. He told her about the patients she'll have to treat.)

(someone came. She was a patient)

She- Dr Cha, The left side of my waist is paining so much. I m having problem in digesting food. Also, my acnes are increasing.

Dr Cha- You should have an ultrasound. In my opinion, you have polycystic ovarion syndrome.

momo-(in mind)He is a genius.

(a ringing sound came. It was from ot)

Momo- What's this sound?

Dr Cha- It is from ot. let's go

Momo- I will get a chance to treat in OT.

Dr Cha- Yea, but at frst come

Momo - Okay.

Chapter ends here. Please read it guys, I write my stories with alot if effort, as others do.