ch-6

as si tu mo woke up, she found dr cha on the couch, sleeping. She smiled and said- Dr cha looks just like a baby.Oh! how someone can be so handsome and cute?

she quickly pecked his cheek. Dr Cha woke up. Momo got shy and was not able to look into

his eye. Dr cha smiled seeing her awake.

Dr cha- you woke up.... Have something first. Wait, lemme bring my carton

(He bought the carton.)

DR Cha- take anything you want!

Momo took a big chips packet.

Dr cha-(smiling while looking at her)You are my angel, Momo. You are cute and beautiful. You are simple and intelligent. You know how to use your mind correctly. You are my princess. Yea, at  times, you act insane and childish. But, you are still my angel.

Momo blushed and smiled widely, SHe looked down, hiding her smile.

Dr cha- My insane girl! Don't hide your smile. It is reason for others to smile.

She quickly looked in to his eyes, smiling brightly.  Dr cha smiled back.

Dr Cha- how is your ankle now?

Si Tu Mo- Good.... How is the patient no 67?

Dr Cha- She is good. SHe gave birth to a healthy child. 

Si tu Mo- And the lady who came yesterday night?

Dr Cha- She is fine. Her baby is also fine.

SI tu Mo- I was very worried about them.

Dr Cha- You worry alot!

Si Tu Mo=- What shall  i do? i am a doctor after all. That doctor who was sleeping when the patient were in trouble(got upset; Dr cha quickly understood that she is upset.)

 DR Cha- No momo, you were not sleeping. You were just taking rest. Your ankle is fine now. In  this condition, you can ttreat patients more fastly. Yesterday, if instead of taking  rest, you 've worked, your condition had worsened. So, sometimes, it's okay to take rest. 

Si tu Mo- hmm
\Dr cha- Would you like to go out with me on \Sunday? We have a holiday that day! 

Si Tu mo- yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Cha- I love this attitude.