Momo and xiaoxi successfully completed two months in hospital. Momo , little did she know, was she is in love with Dr Cha and xiaoi, her heart is racing for dr Namjoon. She fells in love with him everyday.

Now-

Momo and Dr cha were running towards ot. Momo mistakenly tripped and fall down. She tried to get up but was not able . Dr cha came and took her in his arms. Momo wa shy, very shy. The man she loved was very close to her....

they reached his cabin. 

Momo- dr cha, I can work.....

Dr cha- no, no need..... You leep here and rest. U should take care of yourself. The very first day, I told you,to tie your shoe lace but you ........

Momo dr cha, ok.. I will rest now.... Please gimme my novel. I will read it...

dr cha- good girl...

He went out of the room after giving her novel. \He did the surgery and came out of ot. He went to his cabin and found momo sleeping peacefully. He smiled looking at her and pecked her cheeks and forehead. He caressed her hairs.

dr cha- i love you. I wish there was a way to  say you these word. my darling.(he pecked her lips)

He loves her and respects her. So he slept on the chair beside the bed and held her hands.

morning time-

Momo woke up finding dr cha asleep. she smiled brightly lookning at him and said-he is looking like a baby....

That's all! more in next chapter...