I

The kids laughed

You looked out of the bus window to see a new kid, you didn't recognise him but he was dancing, pretty embarrassing for a first impression.

You couldn't help but let out a laugh with the other kids but you weren't going to say anything about it.

The Bus driver honked which frightened the new kid a bit, he jumped around to be faced with a bunch of kids still laughing, He pulled down his head phones and went onto the bus in complete embarrassment.

'Nice moves, new kid. What do you call that? The loser limbo?'Anthony's friend said making everyone laugh.

'No, no, no, no. I think it's called the Im trying not to shit my pants dance.' Making them all laugh again.

You scoff, 'Leave him him, LaRusso.' You begin to walk over to Anthony.

Anthony gets up and stops in front of you, He looks down to you 'Yeah, and what?'He says to you.

'And i'll kick your little ass.' You say earning some oo's from the other kids.

'What because your dads an alcoholic? Your mum spends all her day with different men, Your brother went to juvie.' He laughs.

'You need your own brother to protect you but, he can't.'

You roll your eyes punching anthony in the face 'Your an asshole.'

Anthony holds his nose 'shit.' He sits back down 'You just got hit, by a girl' They laugh.

You sit back down next to your friends 'That was badass, Y/N.' They laugh.

'New kid, get in there. We'll get you some gym clothes next week.' The gym teacher said 'Lawrence, LaRusso, Thompson, You're in too.

they all walked over 'Thought it was Boy boy girl girl?'Lia said to the coach 'Yeah well, Lawrence plays like a boy.' He says making some people chuckle.

'Ha. Look who it is.' Zack says.

You walk over to them all 'Are we playing or what.' You say, Anthony looks at you and nods 'I'll cover the ballerina' He throws the ball at Kenny.

The whistle blows.

Kenny bounces the ball around, pretty skilled.

Then he runs over at gets it into the hoop.

'Come on, LaRusso, You gotta stop that!' Zack says.

'You could've if you had the balls!'You shout to Zack.

'I'm open!' Anthony says as someone chest passes the ball to him, Anthony throws it but the new kid jumps up and hits it down making it slam into Anthony's face.

Anthony falls down to the ground while people laugh 'Hey, Break it up! New kid, get the ball!' Coach says, which he does.

You help Anthony up and Zack comes over 'Oh shit! Dude, you just got facialed!' Bust out some of that karate!' Zack says.

'I told you, okay?' I- I can't. Those moves cause, like, permanent brain damage.' Anthony says, which partly yeah a kid got paralysed but maybe it's because he doesn't actually know anything.

Zack scoffs 'Whatever, LaPusso.'

'Asshole.' You say.

Kenny comes over with the ball 'Sorry, man, it was an accident.' Anthony snatches the ball 'Bullshit!'

'Hey, Give the new kid a break, Ant. We got a game to finish.'Lia came over.

'Yeah. Yeah, all right, Lia.' He walks away.

Lia holds the ball 'Just ignore them, Dope shirt, By the way.' She smiles walking away dragging you with her.

After gym Anthony goes over to you 'I'm sorry, about what i said on the bus, you know 'bout your brother.'His voice goes quiet, You shrug 'well it's true, isnt it? Sorry about your nose but you were being a dick.' You reply walking in the halls together 'Well he was humiliating himself what did u expect?'Anthony stops, You carry on walking.

Anthony and his friends walk over to him 'Well that didn't go well with your dads enemy's daughter.'They said making it seem bad?