II

You walk to your moms where Robby lives as you were at hers for the weekend, You noticed a notification from your phone.

Anthony🤘🏻

*Video*

'Where is she' you could hear Kenny say in the distance

Anthony and his friends laugh holding a phone from out the bush.

'Look at this' they laugh

You could hear them all laughing

'I think he's wearing glitter! you gotta get a close up of that!' The video got close up to him

Kenny looked down 'stop it.' he said quietly.

'You gotta post that!'Zack said then Kenny ran over.

'No, Don't! dont!' Then it ended there.

You were in shock and tried calling Anthony then realised where they were was right near you.

You went to the park and saw them holding Kenny beating him.

You walked over 'If you assholes don't leave him alone i'll beat this living shit out of all of you.'You threatened.

Zack looked at you 'I'd like to see you try.' He went over to you and went to punch you but you grabbed his wrist before he could and bent it back.

'Really trying to fight a girl, are we?' you said.

'Don't touch her!' Anthony raised his voice at Zack 'Shes a girl, you shouldn't hit girls.' he said.

'You shouldnt hit anyone unless they deserve it and does kenny  deserve it? No.'You told them.

'Y/N you better wa-' You stop Zack 'Jesus do you ever stop talking with your annoying squeaky ass voice! Leave him alone or there will be trouble.'

Then Kenny defends himself and runs away making them all chase him.

'Oh shit.' you say under your breath.

'Ever since i've started at this new school. My life has been miserable. They chase me. Beat me up. It's not gonna stop. I don't know how i'm gonna keep going. I don't feel safe. One of them even knows karate.' Kenny tells Shawn.

'Karate, huh?' he laughs a bit more 'whats so funny?' Kenny asks.

'Hey, don't worry about it, little bro.' he leans forward 'I know a guy who can help.'