XI

A whole lot of rumours and scandal spread the school.

'Hey Ant! Did you hear... y/n's back' one of his friends told Anthony, he slammed his hands down on the table knowing, he got told so many times.

'I know!' He raises his voice in annoyance and walks out of the classroom.

lia follows after him 'anthony?' she says in the hall 'what's wrong?' she asks.

Anthony turns around 'what's wrong? everything this whole thing is fake! I don't like you and you know that.' he shouts at her 'you are only fucking doing it to get back at her.' he storms away.

Lia sighs and goes back to class.

Y/N walks into the cafeteria getting looks. She sits down on a table and a group of girls go up to her.

'ass up, this is our table.' one of the girl says, Y/N assuming she's the owner of the little clan.

'No.' she replies.

The girl goes up in her face 'fucking. Move.' she says.

Y/N scoffs and gets up then the girl grabs her by the shirt and punches her in the face ' you fucking asked for this.'

Y/N holds her nose then flips the girl over and holds her by her neck 'you fucking bitch.' she says.

her friends come at Y/N but she's kicks one of them out the way and smashed her face into the other girls face.

Then the girl who started it, sheila, came up in her face and slammed her against the wall.

'This isn't fucking over, Keene.'

she walks away.

'Keene, we got a visit for you.' one of the police officers say.

y/n followed them into a room to be shown her Dad, her anger fuelled because he didn't help her.

'hey, kid.' he says, she sits at the table ' how long am i here for?' she asks.

Johnny sighs '3 months, if we pay we can get you out next month.'

Y/N's face brightened 'well?' she says.

'but i don't have the money right now.'he huffs in annoyance.

'i'm gonna try my best, i promise'

then another person walked in.

Anthony.

Y/N was in shock as Johnny rose from his seat letting anthony sit down 'he asked to see you, i'm gonna go.' Johnny says leaving them.

Y/N gives Anthony a dirty look 'should you be with Lia?' she scoffs.

anthony rolls his eyes 'i don't like her.' he says. Y/N laughed 'explains the kiss then doesn't it.' she rolls her eyes.

'I wanna convince my dad to pay for you to get out.' he says, Y/N shrugs 'i have another plan.'