VII

'Hey, come on in.'

Daniel opens the door to Miguel's family and Johnny and Y/N.

'Make yourselves at home.'

Johnny and Daniel give eachother an awkward glare.

'Hey Y/N.' Daniel says smiling at her which he receives.

They all wait for Sam to come downstairs 'Okay, here she comes.' Amanda says showing sam in a pink dress ready for prom. (Nah but she looked so gorgeous in this scene, I <3 sam in some parts of cobra kai s4.'

'Wow, you uh, look so amazing.' Miguel says 'so do you.' Sam replies.

'Alright picture time let's go!'Louies sister says.

'Diazes get together.'

Johnny and Louie stand next to eachother.

'So, Uh, how you been, man?' Louie asks.

'H-How's your weekend going?'

'I'm fine.' Johnny replies.

'You know, i don't hang out with those biker guys anymore.' Louie says to Johnny making Johnny and Y/N glare at him.

'Johnnys daughter more Johnny than Johnny.' Louie mumbles.

'Y/N, Johnny. Come on.' Carmen says.

Johnny stands next to Miguel and Y/N stands next to Carmen.

'Beautiful. Let's get the LaRussos together. Anthony!' Vanessa shouts.

'Oh, no he doesn't need to come down.' Amanda says.

Anthony comes down 'Thought i was supposed to stay in my room for the rest of my life?' he cockily says.

'Who told you do stay in your room? He's grounded? What happened?' Lucille says as Anthony stands next to her 'Oh ma, We'll talk about it later, okay?' Daniel says.

Vanessa takes a picture of them all.

'All right. Everybody now. One big happy family. Let's go.'

'Even Louie can get in the picture.'

Y/N stands next to Anthony and he puts his arm around her.

'Okay, 1, 2, 3.'

The camera clicks.

Anthony heads back up to his room.

'Hey i've gotta go to the bathroom.' Y/N says.

then she goes into Anthony's room.

'So, you grounded?' she asks.

He nods.

Y/N shrugs and opens Anthony's window.

'We still gonna go to that fair.' She says climbing out the window.

Anthony smirks and sneaks out too.

'I've already texted Lia, Kenny literally everyone.' Y/N says.

Anthony climbs out his window and they climb down.

'How are we gonna get there? it's like an hour away.' Anthony asks.

'Well. It's 6:00 and we are all meeting at 7:30.' Y/N says.

Y/N gives Anthony his phone 'snuck it in my pocket.'

'I got Robby and Tory to come pick us up in this badass car.' Y/N says with a smile.

Robby and Tory come up soaking wet.

'What happened to you guys?' Y/N asks hopping in followed by Anthony.

'Let's say, a little fight happened.'

'Right, well we gotta be quick because i wanna go on the fair rides and get fried oreos!'Y/N says

'Thanks!' Anthony and Y/N say while Robby drives off.

Anthony puts his hands in his pockets and they both jog up to the group of around 16 people.

'Hey Lia!'Y/N says giving her a hug.

They all look at the fair, all the lights on, it's so pretty.

'Yo, You gonna kiss her tonight?' Zack says wiggling his eyebrows to anthony.

Anthony nervously laughs 'I don't know..' He scratches the back of his head with a awkward smirk.

Zack hits his arm 'You better do it.' Then they jog over to the group.

Anthony walks behind debating if he should or not then Y/N comes over.

'You out of the world?'She asks, He snaps back and looks at her 'Huh? Oh yeah. I'm still here?' he replies.

Y/N grabs his arm and drags him over 'Look!' She says 'It's so much more then i expected it to be' she links her arm with Anthony's with a smile.

Anthony shrugs 'Fried Oreos? My treat.'He asks, Y/N smirks 'Guess my answer zoner.' She laughs.

They all go over to the Fried oreo stand and get some.

Anthony and Y/N look at eachother as they go to get the same Fried oreo their hands touch.

'Sorry, it's all yours.'Anthony nervously chuckles.

Y/N smiles 'T-Thanks.'She stutters a bit.

- Had to update, this is just the start. I know that was so cringe the end but THEY DONT KNOW TOUCH they are like what 13 years old?
i know it didn't rly involve the fair but that's all gonna be next chapter because yeah?? Idk when the next parts gonna come out as i'm not suppose to be on my phone as i'm grounded but hey? i'll try

HINT TO NEXT CHAPTER BELOW

There might be a fight break out but i need ideas w who and why??

Goodnight to u all and i love u! If u ever need to talk to someone ask for my socials and i'll get back to you<3

don't keep things trapped inside. Talk to someone.