III

' Ah, another fresh one comin' in hot.' Daniel pulls a pizza out 'You sure you got enough meat on this pizza there, Johnny?' Daniel asks.

you go over to your Dad, Johnny 'There's four different animals on top. That's a mans pizza.' Johnny says.

'Hey, do you mind taking the broccoli rabe off the stove? I wanna get a barolo from the garage. It's the green stuff in the pan.' Daniel asks Johnny 'No problem.' he goes over.

You lean on the table on your phone watching your feed on instagram just to be seeing the videos of kenny.

'Uh, what the hell are you doing here?' Anthony says to Johnny.

'I was invited.' Johnny says 'Who the hell are you?' he adds.

Anthony blinks a few times in disgust 'Wait, are you the son?'He says in shock.

'What did you do, switch to whopper juniors?'Johnny says.

'It's called a growth spurt. Dip shit.'His voice goes quiet at dipshit.

'Still a piece of crap.'Johnny says walking away.

'Hey kids! Dinner!'Amanda says as Daniel pours her a glass of wine.

Everyone sits down 'I don't think i'll ever get sick of seeing the two of you together.' Carmen says to Johnny and Daniel.

'Oh yeah, last time these two were in a kitchen together. I'm glad the steak knives weren't out.'Amanda says.

'I'll drink to that.' Johnny says earning a few chuckles.

They started talking about business and schools.

You zoned out u til you heard a glass drop which snapped you back into reality 'Oh, Oh! Mr LaRusso, Shit I mean i'm sorry!'Miguel stuttered.

'Don't worry about it. Please. Just a little wine. Right?' Daniel says making Miguel sigh.

while everyone was talking You and Anthony sat down on the sofa talking about school and stuff.

'Hey, why do you do it?' you asked him with your head kinda facing down.

'Do what?' he asked you, Facing you.

'do all that stuff to Kenny, you know, you gotta give him a break? We've known eachother since 1st grade, i know we didn't like each-other but you gotta stop.'You tell him.

He shrugs 'yeah, yeah.'

'Y/N!' Johnny calls you, You turn to Anthony 'Hey i'll see you at school?' You say getting up.

'Oh, uh , yeah.' anthony replies also getting up 'Hey and i'm serious, better not see a scratch on my miyagi-dos.' Daniel says.

In the morning you get a text from Kenny.

Kenny👌🏻

K: hey, i'm going to a karate dojo today, seeing if i can learn karate to stand up for myself. 😁

Y: Hey!! that's amazing! saw you and lia in history the other day😏 seems like you guys are getting close.

K: yeah i guess, she's nice and cool. No wonder anthony likes her too, thanks for standing up for me against them.

'Anthony likes Lia..?' You looked at that text, yeah he was a dick but you felt jealous?

Y: oh it's no worry, Hey i wanna see u try out for the class. What one you going to??