XV

Ok changing the perspective to first person coz i'm bored of the other one LOL

mentions of sh again!!!

I watched as the blood poured from my wrists, i put a towel over it and noticed it wouldn't stop bleeding,'Shit, shit, shit.' I got up, rummaging through the cabinets trying to find something that would make it stop bleeding. I heard robby on the other side of the door knocking as he just got in from hanging out with some of his friends.

'Y/N open the door.' he said. No response came from you trying to hold in your cries.

He started banging on the door,' Y/N open the fucking door i need to shower!'

I put my sleeves down and opened the door trying to cover the puffiness from my eyes,'You can fucking wait, god.' slamming the door shut. What the fuck was wrong with me? I felt like i was fucking loosing it after the accident as if it was all my fault, how the fuck did i do the same thing as robby it can't be a coincident?

I turned the shower on letting it run waiting for the temp to get where i wanted it to be and took my clothes off going into the shower. Wincing at the pain of the hot water touching the cuts hurt badly, really fucking badly but i just dealed with it until it stopped bleeding.

                                           •

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring through my ears, first day back at school.. fuck

trying to pull myself out of bed was so difficult but you know, managed it.

As i got out of my bed i looked into the mirror, the reflection staring back at me is no way the same person as i was last year. As i brushed through my hair putting it into a ponytail and adding some mascara and concealer mainly to try hide the fact the bags on my eyes were getting bad.

'Y/N you wanting a ride? Dads taking us.' Robby said at the door way. I looked at him and rolled my eyes,'yes let me get ready.' Robby's so annoying.

After i got ready i went down the stairs of my apartment meeting my dads car, i wasn't as caught up with what's happened at the dojos, All i know is while i've been in juvie robby and dad got a little closer, they went to find miguel in mexico at some point during summer, Silver took over cobra kai, Kreese went to jail so yeah.

As we pulled up to the school, no one could help but stare.