A different Darshan

Next morning,
Darshan's phone buzzed up ringing and as usual he silenced it and got back to sleep. It was not until the phone rang more than thrice when he final found himself sitting up on the bed.
.
.
His head was heavy and it had a sharp pain. He was asleep with his shoes itself cause whenever he drank, he didn't even took that much initiative to open his shoes and then go to bed.
.
He got up and went directly to the washroom to take a bath. His phone buzzed up once again and this time he cursing the caller under his breath came out of the washeroom wrapped himself in just a towel. Water dripping from his messy hair and his fair slender shirtless body!! Uhhhh...
.
He took up his phone from the bedside table and then called back the person calling him from right in the morning.
Darshan-"hello, yaa... Ok... I'm leaving... Ok... Stop lecturing... Yaa.. yaa.. listen you got no rights to call me and disturb me from early morning.... I said no I am leaving... What the hell is your problem man... Hang up.. I said hang up..."
That's how darshan spoke always with whoever called him in the morning and dared to disturb his sleep.
.
He put on his shirt and trousers. Combed up his hair used loads of perfume so that someone 10 ft ahead of him could also detect that "Mr Raval" had arrived and that was one of his weird characteristic. He put up his watch took his money purse, phone and then left the room closing the door to an empty room real hard.
.
Downstairs, Mysha was found sitting on one of the chairs facing the dining table and her granny fed her.
Mysha-"bass bass bass... Aul(aur) lahi(nahi) Khana mujhe"
D/m-"nahi aise nahi chalega...ye plate finish karna parega Matlab parega hi!"
At that time Darshan came in Mysha's sight and she got up from her chair running up to the stairs to give his father a morning hug.
Mysha (hugging):- goomoninnnn (good morning) papa
Darshan-"good morning baby"
Mysha-"papa aj ap itne jaldi kaise uth Gaye!?"
Darshan-"wo.. aj.. I mean aj papa ka  thora kam hai na isliye"
(Wishing good morning to her dad meant a lot to Mysha cause once in a 10 days she could actually do it. The other days either was oversleeping or he wasn't in a mood to be wished.)
.
Darshan made his seat in the dining chairs and wished his mom and dad a good morning.
-"good morning maa,papa"
D/m-"good morning beta"
And d/f didn't give a reply and that was quite expected.
D/m served him food,he ate quickly and got up from his chair, washed his hands and mouth leaving the house, waving a bye to his family members.
-"bye bye papa"
Was the only reply that came.
.
.
.
Time skips.. it was evening time and raval family was having snacks facing the television except for Mysha and darshan.
Mysha was having the chocolates bought to her by her father last day and darshan wasn't home yet.
D/m knew that today also he was going to return drunk as that was quite familiar to all of them.
Almost an hour later, the doorbell rang and d/m opened up the door to Darshan.
And to her surprise, he wasn't drunk!
He was fight and fine and returned just the way he left the house.
D/m finding this to be infrequent, she did ask him.
D/m:-"aaj tu nashe mein nahi hai beta?"
Darshan just made an irritated face and advanced into the room.
.
"To kaisi hai meri pari?"
Darshan asked his daughter.
"Main achhi hu aul(aur) ap?"
"First class", was Darshan's reply.
"Achha Bata beti aj kahi ghumne jayegi? "
"Haaaaaaa", This was the reply came from the over excited Mysha.
"Achha to ready hoja aj hum dono ghumne jayenge."
"Yayyy, daadi mujhe ap leady(ready) Kal(Kar) dijiye."
.
D/m was very surprised like very surprised by her son's changed behaviour. She couldn't remember the last day he came home normal... She smiled to herself  leading Mysha to her room to dress her up.
.
.
.
With lovey, Zombie!!