Second test:- HE IS SUCCESSFUL

After few days, Darshan was at work, when lijo came inside the room.
"Good morning Bhai! Kaisa hai?" Lijo asked Darshan.
"Yaa good morning...wo actuallyThoda thaand lag gaya hai!" He said sneezing.
"To why did you come? You could've took rest at home!"
"Arey yaar utna bhi serious kuch nahi hai.. tu aaja... Kaam pe lag jaate hai." He said.
"Thik hai as you say." And both of them resumed working.
.
Same day, in the evening.
Darshan, after finally completing the works for the day, left the studio and was on his way to return home.
He had duplicate keys with him, so he opened the gate and entered the house by himself.
He got fresh and came to their room which revealed Diksha,sitting and enjoying shinchan.
.
"Kya Kar rahe ho?" Darshan asked her.
"Ye bhi dekh nahi sakte?"
"Haa dekh to Sakta Hoon magar ab shinchan Kon dekhta hai?"
"Main dekhti Hoon. Any problem??"
"I didn't say that way.. tum galat samajh rahe ho..."
Diksha did a brisk eye roll, resuming watching shinchan. Diksha was thinking about Darshan's second task and then... A cranky idea pulled up her head.
.
Darshan was by now under his blanket since he wasn't feeling that good. He had caught a little cold, actually.
"Darshan.."
"Hmm..." He replied.
"Mujhe chips laake dena Zara.."
"Chips... Achha thik hai.. deta Hoon" he came out of the blanket and stepping out of the bed, he went in the neighborhood shop to buy chips.
.
"Thank you" Diksha said. She opened up the tetra pack and started eating. Darshan once again came under the blanket.
Not even completing half the packet of the chips, she again called out for her.
"Mujhe ice cream bhi chahiye.. butter scotch wala" Diksha demanded.
"Itni thand mein agar ice cream khaoge to you will catch cold.."
"Please Darshan, you don't need to check on what I want to eat and what not. Jo keh Raha Hoon laake do."
Darshan once again got up from the blanket.
.
He first went to their fridge to check whether ice cream was there or not. There was indeed a cup of ice-cream and so he took it to her, expecting her to eat it.
"Ye lo.." darshan said.
"What? I told you to bring butter scotch and this is chocolate flavour!!" She bursted out.
"Thik hai aj Chala lo isse kaam Kal laa dunga tumhe butter scotch wali ice-cream."
"No! I need it now itself. You know pregnancy cravings? That's what I am going through!! Fucking bring me butter scotch ice cream."
.
Without another word, darshan left to buy ice-cream for her. He could barely be straight up, he was feeling a lot feverish and weak. However even after all of that, he bought her ice-cream.
"Ye hi chahiye thi na?" Darshan asked her.
"Yes.." darshan smiled at her contentment.
After 30 minutes or so, it was dinner time for both of them.
"Darshan...utho.. mujhe bhukh lagi hai!" He was asleep by now.
"Haa?" He asked absent-mindedly.
"I said, uth ke mere liye khana lao. Aur mujhe Ghar ka khana nahi chahiye.. I want to have pizza for dinner tonight."
"Thik hai order Kar deta Hoon." He by now got up.
.
The order arrived, he served it on her plate, and also served himself rajma chawal. Both of them had dinner.
"Who is going to do the dishes? Rita bai Kal ayegi nahi." Diksha mentioned.
"Thik hai main dho dunga." He forced himself a smile.
He cleaned the table, did the dishes and Finally went up for sleeping.
He didn't check is temperature but he was pretty sure that he had caught fever.
.
He snuggled inside the blanket. He kept his hands on her waist. And she removed it. At the time of removing his hand, she felt that his temperature was high. He was half-unconcious by now. She got down the bed, bringing a thermometer. And after checking her temperature, she found it out to be somewhere near 103°F.
"Oh my God.. isko bukhar tha! Mujhe pata Tak nahi Chala?" Diksha was somewhere now feeling guilty.
She fed him medicine. And checked his temperature multiple times. After his temperature came a bit down, she sighed to herself in relief.
"Aajka test... He indeed passed it!" Diksha said to herself, smiling.
.
.
.
With lovey, Zombie!!!